Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that they were leading 14-7, despite having about 1/2 as many offensive yards as TN at the time.

Comment

• The Chiefs got beat.

That's going to be some game in Week 10, Chiefs/Chargers.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hahaha

So, who's going to lose first? Kraig Krenzel or Ben Roflsburger?

And wow, with the lions losing and bears winning, if the packers win the bears will be a game out of first in the division D:

Comment

• My God.

Are the Falcons really 7-2? Do they really control the NFC South by 3 games?

:swoon:
          Last edited by JohnT; November 14, 2004, 18:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            BEARS WIN IN OVERTIME WITH A SAFETY!!

We had in in the bag from the opening kickoff.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Do they really control the NFC South by 3 games?
              Over New Orleans?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Yeah... they do. At least as how the standings are as of this minute.

Falcons: 7-2
                NO: 4-5

Comment

• The Packers are just taking it to Minny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    The Packers are just taking it to Minny.

Comment

• Did anyone else watch the Rams Seagulls game? That was BS throwing Orlando Pace out of the game. A Seagull pushed him into a ref. None of the other refs mentioned it to the guy. Nothing has pissed me off more in a long time. Good thing the Rams still won. They seemed to be fired up now, so overall it was probably a good thing.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What about OT between Baltimore and the Jets? Who won the coin toss? I think the NFL OT procedure combined with the new kick off rules puts too much on who wins the coin toss.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• BEARS WIN IN OVERTIME WITH A SAFETY!!
                          Oh, that game? Come see Kraig Krenzel and Billy Volek, 75+ and homeless admitted free...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalius

Oh, that game? Come see Kraig Krenzel and Billy Volek, 75+ and homeless admitted free...
                            Yep... pretty pathetic for both teams on offesne. At least the Bears Won.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• how 'bout those bears!

And Peyton Manning got me another awesome game.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang
                                What about OT between Baltimore and the Jets? Who won the coin toss? I think the NFL OT procedure combined with the new kick off rules puts too much on who wins the coin toss.
                                bah! teach these damn teams to get a defense.

Defense wins superbowls.

Comment

Working...
                                X