Russia plans nuclear wargame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb

In times of USSR, they lived better than any other representatives of all remaining republics. They had a best stadard of living among all republics of SU. The people of entire country build for them there a hi-tech plants to produce electronics and alike, while keeping other dirty industries on territories of their own republics.

You know, victims and slaves usually live worse than their masters.
    Serb, cut back on the vodka intake, cause you start posting immense loads of ****e these days.

Here's what I'd like you to do - take Lithuanian GDP/capita 1939. Take Finnish GDP/Capita 1939. Take Lithuanian GDP per capita 2003. Take Finnish GDP per capita 2003. THEN BEAT YOUR DUMB HEAD AGAINST THE WALL!!! If not for your glorious liberating grandparents, we would have had our own Nokia, Metsa Serla and Stora Enso, and perhaps now, a million of extra Lithuanians, the offspring of all that were shot or shipped off to siberia.

Wake the **** up, Serb.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• I don't think it worked...

Breaking news, live coverage, investigations, analysis, video, photos and opinions from The Washington Post. Subscribe for the latest on U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, climate change, health and wellness, sports, science, weather, lifestyle and more.

Comment

• The US runs these types of games all the time.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
        X