Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHHAH VIKINGS LOSE!!! DAUNTE CULPEPPER SUCKS RANDY MOSS IS A *****!!#@!#

Great game. Rex Grossman was decent in his debut. And Charles "P-Nut" Tillman took the potential winning TD out of Randy Mosses weak arms with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter. Randy Moss is a *****... plain and simple. He dropped 2 other balls earlier in the game because he was afraid of getting hit, he steps out of bounds well before the defender is close to making a tackle, and when he can't run away, he lays down instead of taking a hit and trying to get yards.

HAHAHAH Michael Vick SUCKS!

He's overrated (and not because the media wants a black QB to do well )... so far, 6 of 19, 47 yards passing, 2.47 yards per play...

oh wait he averaged 7.5 yards per rush! HE MUST BE THE GREATEST QB EVAR!

I saw one play on the highlights where Vick tried running out of the pocket, was chased down by a defensive lineman, AND STRIPPED OF THE BALL! HAHAHAH VICK YOU SUCK

This was a great week. The Lions are getting their asses whooped, overrated Vick got his ass kicked... the only way this week gets better is if the Packers get killed by the Chargers.

I really don't like the divisional format and how the playoff teams are picked. I think there should be 2 or maybe 3 divisions... probably 2... where the top 2 teams in each conference get in, then the rest are wild cards. Screw this divisional winner crap. If the Vikings and Packers, and maybe Panthers each go 8-8, then at least two of them would get into the playoffs. That's crap. I think there should be only 2 divisions, then there can't be any crap teams in the playoffs. It's going to be a shame if a 9-7 team sits out the playoffs because an 8-8 division winner gets in.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Hey, I'm a Vikings fan and what can I say? They suck. Pure and simple. More like the purple pansies.

Whoever wins the NFC North is going to get their nuts cracked in the first round, though.

Gatekeeper
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Niner vs. Bengals... Good game Sucks my team lost, but it was thouroughly enjoyable... Anyone who says the salary cap ruined football is full of it.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Whoever wins the NFC North is going to get their nuts cracked in the first round, though.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• WHOO BEARS

If the Packers get into the playoffs, they're going to go far. Just you wait and see.

Comment

• True...

Comment

• Vick should be a running back. He may not be good enough to be a QB. But most likely he is still in pain. He may still improve.

Comment

• OK:

Bucs win, check
                  Vikings loss, check
                  Seahawks loss, check

Need:

Cowboys loss
                  Saints loss
                  Packers loss

We're not done yet...
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• yes you are

Comment

• Another Patriots victory... yawn...

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

• reismark... you guys just need Carolina to keep losing and the Bucs to keep winning... I'd much rather see Tampa Bay in the playoffs than the Panthers. I still hate Jacksonville and Carolina. They should not have NFL franchises... too many damn teams... too much parity. The league is watered down. Tagliabue won't be happy until every team goes 8-8.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• really don't like the divisional format and how the playoff teams are picked. I think there should be 2 or maybe 3 divisions... probably 2... where the top 2 teams in each conference get in, then the rest are wild cards. Screw this divisional winner crap. If the Vikings and Packers, and maybe Panthers each go 8-8, then at least two of them would get into the playoffs. That's crap. I think there should be only 2 divisions, then there can't be any crap teams in the playoffs. It's going to be a shame if a 9-7 team sits out the playoffs because an 8-8 division winner gets in.
                          I'd just like to be gone of divisions all together. Just have one AFC division and one NFC division. Top 6 from each progress to the playoffs.

Comment

• well I'd like two divisions just for scheduling purposes... grouping together regional matchups...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• the Panthers are losing to the Chargers?

they truelly were overrated early in the season.

Comment

• and Seattle and San Fransisco have yet to win a road game.

Comment

Working...
                                X