No announcement yet.

Happy birthday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not successful enough to be humble.
    -30-

Comment

Happy belated B-day

...............It has to rank better than your parents forgettting your birthday? me (twice in the the last 3 years)

Comment

Mine's easy - St. Swithin's Day. I never forget.
        -30-

Comment

Don't worry MrFun. I'm only 19 in my books though my official age is 23. You see, 365 days is not a year in my books.. it's more ike 500 days. THat's right. Those time discovering bastards got it wrong. I'm 21. And you're.. 23.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

happy birthday

if it is any consolation, I can't remember the last time my birthday was celebrated, I beleive that it was over 7 years ago

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My passport says I'm 29, so I guess I'm 29 in 365.25d/y years.
              -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Don't worry MrFun. I'm only 19 in my books though my official age is 23. You see, 365 days is not a year in my books.. it's more ike 500 days. THat's right. Those time discovering bastards got it wrong. I'm 21. And you're.. 23.
                Has Zylka been giving you some of his "good stuff" lately?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X