No announcement yet.

Can Coca-Cola do anything right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it isn't always possible to always have a beer .

I'm sure my professors would frown if I drank a lager in class (though I'm sure I'd understand the lecture better ).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Well it isn't always possible to always have a beer .

I'm sure my professors would frown if I drank a lager in class (though I'm sure I'd understand the lecture better ).
      This is something I should definitely try. After all, the Uni-Stuttgart is sponsored by beer brands
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

One of the final classes you have to take to get a degree in Geology is a summer field studies course where you spend two months mapping and recontructing the history of a remote study area. At the end of each day you'd come back to base camp and the teacher would lecture about different topics and would explain the next day's asignments. After that it was dinner and beer time.

Any way at first none of us had the balls to show up to lecture with a beer then one of my classmates showed up with a beer just to see what the teacher would do. Low and behold the teacher said nothing so the next day the teacher walked in and just about EVERYONE had a beer and some people had two beers. The teacher took one look at all the beers and just said "Ahh, **** it!" and went and got himself a beer too.

From then on everyone including the teacher was drinking during lectures.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X