• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Alert

I figure it won't hurt to pass this on.

Amber Alert - Email Broadcast
    Issued Wednesday August 6
    Missing: Misty Gallegos

Missy Gallegos was grabbed Tuesday night from an Aurora street by a known gang member.

Missy Gallegos is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 125 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blue and white t-shirt, dark blue shorts and silver earrings.
    Gallegos has a scar on her right leg and had the letter “M” written in marker on her left calf. Police are looking for Armando Jorge Perez-Vera, 26. He also goes by the nickname of "Cholo." Authorities said he may be armed. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and 175 pounds. He has a tattoo on his right wrist.

Anyone with information on Gallegos or Perez-Vera is asked to contact their local law enforcement authority.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Aurora CO PD at 303-739-6050 or dial 911.

In Partnership with CodeAmber.org

Here's the suspect.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; August 7, 2003, 10:22.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Bump, because I've a daughter myself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Obviously I can't help in any way. These stories always make me sad.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Someone may be able to though.
        The guy best hope the official law gets him, not me.
        I don't have rules and regulations I have to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Someone may be able to though.
          The guy best hope the official law gets him, not me.
          I don't have rules and regulations I have to follow.
          Someone has been watching too many Charles Bronson movies and listening to too many Toby Keith albums. Going to give some beer to your horses afterward?

More likely scenario: you catch up to this guy and his "Gang Affiliated" friends and they put your d1ck in the dirt, toughguy.

Put the crack pipe down and get a life.
          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

You're about an obnoxious bastard, aren't you ?

Comment

Ignore him, Sloww, he's not worth the time.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ditto.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It is rather amazing who well the Amber Alert system actually works.

People who assume that they can never do anything about anything are usually wrong, and this system has proven it to many.

I hope they/we find her, everyone between Aurora and the boarder need to keep their eyes peeled. These idiots always run for the boarder.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

good luck. although since it's colorado (that's what it looks like, anyway), i don't know how much help i'll be...

to be honest, i thought this would be about dept. homeland security's threat assessment levels.
                    B♭3

Comment

Amber isn't one of the colors... yet.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Does this mean I should look out my window?? OH LOOK THERE SHE IS!!!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

isn't there a picture of the girl?

Comment

You have a sister, Sava.
                            Think about it.

Comment

Suspect mean he is the one they SUSPECT did the kidnapping... If he is a good kidnapper you probably won't see the girl...

And Sava...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X