Messenger Service Popups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BustaMike

What do you mean you think? You were on last night too and you know damn well what he got vacation time for.

and mostly this one
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=93777
    Shuddup man!!!

He who speaketh of bans, that man shall surely receive one.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Try a different firewall as well; I switched from ZoneAlarm to Sygate when I did my WinXP install. Sygate doesn't badger you about updates or have shareware nags the way ZoneAlarm does, and I like its logging features better.
      "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

Happens on my computer too. Thanks for taking the bullet and asking the question, Dan.

Comment

Asher is my hero! I've been looking all over for how to get rid of that stupid problem.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Asher is my hero! I've been looking all over for how to get rid of that stupid problem.
            Use Linux or buy a mac.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Funny. Last time I went to the Lindows home page it tried to install Gator on my machine.

Of course Linux solves every computer problem known to man.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                You should watch the OT more closely then. It's been mentioned at least twice in the last couple of months.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well, it's a good thing I didn't buy that "messenger killer" app that they tried to sell me on one of those messenger popups:

Want to stop annoying ads like this? Go to www.screwyourignorantassoutofmoney.com and...

Comment

DamS, read about a similar problem to yours in this article.

Comment

Working...
                    X