This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

I'm telling these guys, you're a bad mother.
    See a tornado coming, the tornado changes course.
    Don't get on me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• O, and Sloth is up (but I think Imran has his list).

Although I also sent my list, I am online and will be for the next five hours, so I'll make my own pick.

Comment

• Sloth picks:

Torry Holt, WR STL

Zop is up!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The 'fros select Koren Robinson, WR of the Seattle Seahawks.

Reismark is on the clock!

Comment

• Reismark never sends me a list... so we'll have to wait.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I like to take a minute to look over the draft for a second to see what's happened so far.

Running Back has been the most wanted position so far in the draft, and no suprise. 22 of the 44 picks so far (50% for those of you who flunked math) have been Running backs. Every team has two starters except the Kyrandia Dragonhawks (who are on the board) and the BC Bears (who just took over). There are only 10 NFL starters left to be picked, so it looks to get interesting in the battle for backups.

Wide Reciever is the next most wanted position with a nice run of them just occuring. 12 out of 44 picks have been Wide outs. Only the NY Slackers and Vegas Whoremongers haven't selected one yet, but there has been no team that has filled its WR quota. Only the Decatur Destroyers and West Side Thugs have 2 WRs on their team.

Quarterbacks made up 11 out of the 44 draft picks. Decatur Destroyers and West Side Thugs (only teams to have 2 WRs) along with the Fighting Emus are the only teams to not have a QB yet. The BC Bears are the only team to have 2 QBs (due to unsatisfaction with computer picking ).

Tight End has made up only 1 pick of the 44 draft selections so far. Monza Sloths took Tony Gonzales to prevent a shutout of the TEs.

Kickers and Defense haven't had a single selection, but that doesn't mean they haven't been thought about.

On with the draft .
              Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; July 29, 2003, 18:11.

Comment

• I know 2 good RB choices Reismark could make, but I'm not telling his worthless ass anything.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Decatur Destroyers and West Side Thugs (only teams to have 2 WRs) are the only teams to not have a QB yet. T
                  I haven't picked one up either. I think the best ones, in terms of a 'rushing' QB, are taken, but there's still plenty of good pocket passers left.
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Oops... gotta put the Fighting Emus in there as well .

Comment

• Um... bump.

Comment

• BAPAY! Any thime the thread has to be bumped, BAPAY!

Comment

• We aren't in that big of a hurry, footballs season doesn't start for 40 more days.

One other thing, say my QB McNabb gets injured in the preseason, will I be able to replace him before week one is starts?

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I don't do lists. In any draft, you have to evaluate the situation over again with each pick, and no list is capable of that. But my target for this round is still there...

Chris! Don't cry too hard... because he is MINE... MINE... ALL MINE! BANG BANG!

Jeremy Shockey, TE, New York Giants

And thus the Fearsome Foursome is complete. We'll start with the double positions on the next go-around...

P.S.: We are proud to be the first team to have a starter at every major offensive position. Balance, Babee!
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• No, Tubs. This is an ironman competition.
                              Draft small and quick, or big and mean; but they have to last all year, or you're ****outofluck.

Comment

• I'm not sending a list for Round 5, but I will be back within twelve hours.

Until then, Dissident is on the clock!

Comment

Working...
                                X