No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS has a point about makeup. I'm not a big fan of a lot of makeup (although certainly a little is fine). I really like the natural look.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• bump
      Attached Files
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're going to be bumped off if you don't stop posting pics of that vacuous whore.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

• im for natural beauty as well, dont care for make up much.... but that body... grrrrr

EDIT: boobs might be fake tho. dont care. im indifferent toward breasts
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I'm not talking about makeup, I don't like a lot either.

I'm talking about beauty- ie bone structure and symmetry. There is nothing ****ed up about those features on Britney.

I would not pass up any opportunity to **** her.

But what I don't like. naval ring. Yuk. Boob Job, they look great which is nice, but I don't like the way most boob jobs feel. They just don't feel right. Too much makeup. I don't want all that crap on her face, the only thing I'd like to put on her face... I better stop Dyed hair. If you're going to dye it, don't do it blonde. I'm not sure if that is her natural hair color, but I doubt it. I'm not a big fan of the hair style either. I can't place it exactly, I just know what I like. And that's not it. Pubic hair. I don't like pubes completely clean shaven. How do I know she's completely clean shave? Well you could say I had sex with Britney Spears.
            Last edited by Dis; July 16, 2003, 03:34.

Comment

• i find my gf far more attractive than spears up there.
              B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                i find my gf far more attractive than spears up there.
                Ah, so your gf reads Apolyton then?

Comment

• Ah, so your gf reads Apolyton then?

no.

like i've said before, i don't find spears attractive.
                  B♭3

Comment

• i was thinking about something today... though this is a bit more an over-statement aren't african features more feminine and softer and hence better looking? I mean a smaller, softer nose rather than the hard, long caucasion nose, for example.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mmmmmm... more Britney please
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• yes, more Britney please
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ask and ye shall receive.

KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Good drake... very good drake!

Now for me to prevent prostate cancer .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Now for me to prevent prostate cancer .

God bless Australia!
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• thanks drake
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X