Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will stay up by itself - a bit like this thread
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

agrees with cot

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
        But i have got to admit that the Herald is overruling the use and is working much better than 'Government Annoucements' thread. I dont think it is a bad idea to exchange those threads.
        I like this idea: government announcements can be made in the form of press releases just as well as regular posts

What do others think?
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

i don't think thats a good idea. there's a lot of... well lets call it irrelvant news in the papers. there should be one thread, that those people can subscribe to, who aren't here regularly but want at least to be informed of the most vital developments. this doesn't mean the government can't do presswork, but the government announcement thread should cover the main events.

Comment

That's what I tried too................

the only problem is people do not answer, I am for example still waiting for answer of the APP............

Frozzy, I think was waiting for us to send him the articles and he would post (publisher). I was a bit too lazy myself, trying to follow those rules

Would be a bit better, as not everyone could post whatever......

We could try to include governmental releases (information about city size/produktion levels/.....) to be included in the Herold.....

Comment

The problem is that catching with the various threads, especially the DG ones, is already very time consuming, I can't find the time to write articles.
              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I concur with Peddy and Loccy.

Comment

Just submited another story. This time about the conquest of Pressburg. I hope you guys like it.

I also added some more info in the history thread like the total number of stories and how many stories each person wrote
                  "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                  Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                  Kill all and you are a God!"
                  -Jean Rostand

Comment

Congratumalations CtP2! You have now ammased a whopping 50 citizens. This calls for free beer for the next 5 minutes!

Comment

damn! I missed the free beer!

Well since I'm campaigning again, free beer on me for the next 4 Days (I want people to be sober enough to vote for me before the end of the election )

Comment

Question for French speaking Lemurians: do French translations of the words TBS (Turn Based Strategy) and RTS (Real Time Strategy) exist? And if so, what are they? Or do I just use the English terms?
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

* Frozzy takes 500 bottles of beer and sells them on the streets

I'm a stingy bartender

Comment

you're an opportunist, i'll give you that. I'm just driving up business for you anyways, you should be happy

How many people here are NOT in a political party?

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                              Question for French speaking Lemurians: do French translations of the words TBS (Turn Based Strategy) and RTS (Real Time Strategy) exist? And if so, what are they? Or do I just use the English terms?
                              TBS = Stratégie Tour par Tour
                              RTS = Stratégie Temps Réel

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                                How many people here are NOT in a political party?

Because frankly, while those quarrels between the WP and the APP are sometimes funny (especially in the Herald), parties like we have them here only harden the lines in political discussion and therefore inhibit the solution which might be in the best interest of the nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X