• Show
Clear All

• Aias
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stankarp
    replied
    Thanks for the help.

Can U download any of the necessary programs and a site please.

Leave a comment:

• Aias
    replied
    I posted the same question a while ago. I didn't want to put them on a CD, I just wanted to be able to rip them and put them on my iPod.

Audiograbber is an outstanding program, as you can't 'see' the tracks, like you can in Civ 3. I ripped them off of the CD with no huge problem, even though I had to go through and manually add the names onto the tracks. I ripped the music off of CTP 1 and 2.

If you have any problems, post on here and I'll see if I can help.

Leave a comment:

• Maquiladora
    replied
    1) You can use a simple program like Musicmatch Jukebox if you dont want to mess around too much it just rips the music off into mp3's. Some people will say others like CDex or AudioGrabber but they dont like my CD drives.

You can also rip the whole cd image into one file on your hard drive and play the audio as cda from there, use a program like Nero or something but thats going abit far for a few music tracks.

2) You cant view them with windows explorer, only a program told to look for cda (cd audio) files.

Leave a comment:

• stankarp
    started a topic Questions Reagrding Music

Questions Reagrding Music

Couple of questions regarding music.

1) Can you download the music from the CD and get the game to play it off the hard drive? If So, how?

2) Where are the music files on the CD.

Thanks for any help
Working...
X