X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Blackice, me and Faded will play this weekend I hope.

Now heres the $64,000 question ARE YOU PLEASE going to join in the competition for worlds best CTP player... we really really need you in it! Please.....

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Patch 1.24 will allow you to play without the disk - faded has a copy... post your email, someone will send it I am sure

Leave a comment:

• Patryn
    replied
    You know, there are just times when I would like to kill Well this just happens to be one of those times. One minute after I posted my last thread, I attempted to place my ctp CD in the tray. I just happened to slip out of my hand, striking the corner of the desk, leaving an inch long scratch from the middle going out. Of course this is a time when you see your stupidity reflected upon you in the CD. And, as luck would have it, I can not play without my disc. Well, I am left with two options, rainex or buying a new CD. I do not think I have any rainex on hand so I may have to buy a new CD. Wish me luck. *sniff* *sniff*

Leave a comment:

• Patryn
    replied
    Sign me up for these rankings. Where do I post the games at, here? I try to be in the lobbies at least 4 times a week, so if you want to play me, I just might be in. As a matter of fact, I am headed there now.....

Leave a comment:

• faded glory
    replied
    Originally posted by Gavrushka

A ring....... A RING..... ...... does this mean u and Lauren set a date now....

no it just meant i bought a ring.

checked schedule. Sunday is good to go. But as I said, MsaI saturday. I havent been there since I was a kid. Maybe swissy has...do they still have the U-505?

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Originally posted by faded glory

my problem is time buddy. Im going to the musuem of Science and industry in Chicago saturday. So Sunday looks good. Tho last sunday ; I found myself hopping all around town looking to buy a ring.

oh ok. Sunday looks good.
    A ring....... A RING..... ...... does this mean u and Lauren set a date now....

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Catete.... I rise to the challenge- One V one, sometime in the next week or so??

Leave a comment:

• drAgON1
    replied
    Hey Catete, you around to play a rated game now?

Leave a comment:

• Catete
    replied
    I'd like to join this internet ranking. Please, include me in that list.
    Gav, say goodbye to that position LOL.

Leave a comment:

• faded glory
    replied
    Originally posted by Gavrushka
    Faded, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...
    my problem is time buddy. Im going to the musuem of Science and industry in Chicago saturday. So Sunday looks good. Tho last sunday ; I found myself hopping all around town looking to buy a ring.

oh ok. Sunday looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Gavrushka
    replied
    Faded, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...

Leave a comment:

• blackice
    started a topic CTP Internet Rankings April 22 2002

CTP Internet Rankings April 22 2002

Update soon
    Last edited by blackice; October 23, 2002, 02:54.
Working...
X