• Show
Clear All

• jkl
    replied
    Please send all turns to jkl21927@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• Dimytes
    replied
    This must be the oldest "new" game on this forum.

©Dimytes 2004

Leave a comment:

• Protoss72000
    replied
    /stabs the thread

Leave a comment:

• Protoss72000
    replied
    /pokes the thread

Leave a comment:

• jkl
    replied
    Turn 2-> Frozzy

Leave a comment:

• gumpold
    replied
    I received a turn for this game by mistake. I am not a player in this. I have forwarded the turn to jkl, who it was supposed to have gone to. His e-mail address in this thread heading is correct so please check your address books and make sure you have his address for this and not mine.

turn 1 forwarded->jkl

Leave a comment:

• yoda
    replied
    sent turn 1 to jkl.

Leave a comment:

• jkl
    replied
    yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Protoss72000
    replied
    since i did indeed send turn 1 to nimrod, and you, yoda, say you have turn 1 from nimrod to jkl, and jkl says he doesnt have the turn, so im guessing jkl just needs a resed of his turn because he didnt get it for some reason (check emails?)

Leave a comment:

• yoda
    replied
    Originally posted by jkl
    has nimrod played?
    I don't have a turn.
    Yoda.... Yoda, this is a good time to next him
    I have turn 1 to Nimrod, turn 1 to JamesK and turn 0 to Protoss. If this is correct, I will play Nimrod's turn 1.

yoda

Hmmm... after playing the turn, it seems turn 1 has already been played and passed on the JamesK by nimrod. Someone please give me direction on this...
    Last edited by yoda; October 15, 2003, 16:28.

Leave a comment:

• jkl
    replied
    has nimrod played?
    I don't have a turn.
    Yoda.... Yoda, this is a good time to next him

Leave a comment:

• Protoss72000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Protoss72000
    replied
    turn away

Leave a comment:

• Frozzy
    replied
    Turn 1 to Protoss72000 (no cc to yoda)

Leave a comment:

• blackice
    replied
    Post from time to time so they know you are alive and also some of these threads get right into roll playing. So as a moderator it makes for interesting reading.

Open turns from time to time and check on the progress. Use your experience to analize the turns. I am sure you will spot oddities if they exsist.

If you do go back a few turns, if you are sure something is up email all material and details to any other moderator not involved in the game.

The moderators will share your info and information and all will get together to decide what it is we are seeing. Game glich, oddity, cheat. From there we'll see.

You can email me anytime Yoda with questions, no problem. Actually that goes for anyone.

On the 24 h rule I am sure you will find most players here are not uptight about it. If you know or see a post here that a player lost thier internet for a day or two or can not play the turn for a good reason. Post here and ask the players what they would like to do. Take the average vote and post the results.

Most will wait just stay in touch in the thread with the players.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X