Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

¡ATENTAD! BE STILL & LISTEN! The following missive is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Team Banana has sought nothing but friendship and peace from all the Boneco that inhabit Nia Kontinento. We sought only friendship, co-ordination of trade, & science with the Alpha Centurians. Just before this unjust war we sent word about our pioneering settlers who sought a life full of happy on the banks of the Okcidenta Rivero. They would have founded the trade city of Yang's Gate to honor friendship.

Truth told - they were attacked, had their banana ice cream sweets confiscated, and enslaved by our no longer friends. Even after the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians attacked our unarmed people we offered them the peace and the mercy of the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. The Herezuloj spit on our diplomat and instead offered to shed the blood of our people under the blue skies. The sharp tongued liers thought funny of this and wrote poor haiku in taunting.

This "Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth" (KPV) will be used to make public the continuance of humanity crimes by the Heretics and the glorious triumphs of Homoj de la Banano and Banano-a Unupartiaj Teritoriaj Trupoj (or how you say - Banana's Unilateral Territorial Troopers).

That is all,
    Disvastigoro de la Vero KPV
    (Disseminator of the Truth)

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Sounds like your people should have armed themselves.

Where can I get this bad haiku of taunting?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

That is pretty bad haiku...
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Ain't that the vero.

Comment

This "Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth" (KPV) will be used to make public the continuance of humanity crimes by the Heretics...
            Yellow text is a crime against humanity .

Comment

I just noticed your sig says steal the fun, is that in reference to something?

And the yellow text is less offensive on the civ3 theme.
              GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I think it's a mild absurdity, it's not possible to steal fun .

Comment

LOL That's great, I had heard the song before but never seen that video.
                  GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I'm Brian and so is my wife
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

¡ATENTAD! YOU ARE LISTENING! The following truth advertising is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

In recent times the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians attacked unarmed women and children in their beds at The Mash. Heroic Banana Warriors seized upon the chance to bring glory to the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. Axeman Sergento Hairy Balls along with the skilled swords of Raspberry and Peaches skillfully defeated the onslaught of the Herezuloj.

You will now rest easy. Everything is going with wellness. The Mash is at normal functioning.

That is all,

Comment

¡ATENTAD! BE STILL & ATTENTIVE! This a proposal from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth (KPV) makes this proposal.

The Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians are weak and not to be seen for extended time. Maybe they donned Nikes, disbanded hope, and surrendered their souls to the stars. Let all nations acknowledge the victory of the Banana over much rotted tyranny on Nia Kontinento. The Malbonaj Homoj of Ilia Lando are free to choose their own leader of dominance.

Herezuloj, followers of the Yang from Rigil Kentaurus, choose this option or you will suffer more mocking of your impotent war during this time of boredom.

Our leader, the Addled Platypus and his military advisors: Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snorky were seen being in the streets of cities as far flung as Splitsville surrounded by a cheering populous who are pleased with the city's normal and general well functioning. In celebration, women have take to wearing commodes dressed with the sacred and lesser fruits atop their heads.

A return to your apathy is expected.

That is all,

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I really like all the stuff we see from team banana - probably the team who enjoys this game at most

Comment

they are a very fruity bunch
                              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Working...
                              X