Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigFree
    replied
    I would say make everyone's start the same by puting the Settler seperate from the other unit(s).

Leave a comment:

• Metaliturtle
    replied
    so they're not going to start on the initial tile?

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Question.

After noticing that all teams except Mercs, due to the weird AI placement, have settlers on top of scout/warrior, I went back and made a save with the warrior/scout moved off of the settler one in a semirandom direction. (To give no team an advantage over the others, i didn't move any onto hills. I have no idea how the game places initial scouts, so i didn't want to take a random guess...)

Would you all rather just go with the AI's placement, or use the slightly adjusted set? It's not a huge difference, but undoubtedly for MMers the extra square or two of initial sight makes some difference.

Leave a comment:

• DeepO
    replied
    Originally posted by E_T

YES!!!

E_T

DeepO

Leave a comment:

• E_T
    replied
    Originally posted by snoopy369
    I've posted start pics in each private forum.

[snip]
    • I took these at fairly far zoom out; if you want a closer zoom, say so.
    YES!!!

E_T

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    I've posted start pics in each private forum. I did NOT use my upload space, to avoid possible security breaches. As a side note, I suggest not using your upload space for any pics you want remotely secret, unless you use a secure title (something like Alkjpherty.jpg), as it's not hard to figure out any given member's upload file structure, and the only security is in the title of the picture.

Details:
    • I took these at fairly far zoom out; if you want a closer zoom, say so.
    • Resource icons are ON in every screenshot. You have what resources you can see. (Well, based on your starting techs anyway.)
    • Due to the odd structure of SP AI starts, your scout and your settler start on the same square, so you're not missing anything, I promise. We checked.

Any questions, just ask.

Leave a comment:

• Golden Bear
    replied
    BTW, am I Barney and are we purple dinosaurs?

I like purple and I used to play with plastic dinosaurs as a youth. But, not fond of Barney.

GB

Leave a comment:

• Golden Bear
    replied
    Who is Snoopy368?

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Hey, Barney isn't on a team...

Screenshots will be posted shortly. I can't 100% guarantee this map will work with the hopefully soon released patch, but I think it will, so I'm confident enough to post the pics

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    merc
    Banana
    Horde
    Barney and the Purple Dinosaurs

hereby say yes!

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Well, there are more than two teams in this game...

Leave a comment:

• alva
    replied
    Originally posted by snoopy369
    If teams want, I can create screenshots now and send them out. Just let me know.
    You really need to ask??!!!

Leave a comment:

• Golden Bear
    replied
    The Sarantine Empire votes an enthusiastic YES! for receiving a screen shot of our starting position immediately.

Golden Bear

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    If teams want, I can create screenshots now and send them out. Just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden Bear
    Not a bad idea if we could each get our starting positions shared with us at the same time - by private emails to each team of course. Then when time came for turn play we won't be each taking 48 hours serially.

Golden Bear
    I agree..or even the mods posting a screen shot in each of the private fora.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X