No announcement yet.

Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Ralph, do you still have that poem you wrote about the colours?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

/me wakes up

I'll sign up for a three year tour again.

Comment

So am I in?
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Presumably yes, Metaliturtle. We aren't doing anything special at this point. Final membership stuff may have to wait for new forums, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know if Mark and Dan will add new forums for the new game? If so, will they simply link to the existing forums for existing teams?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

we are suppose to write a history of the game

then the forums will be archived

so new forums I think

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I can't see it not being new forums with everything starting over, as before with 1 leader being given the keys and letting everyone else in....
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

If it pleases the Storm, could I be considered for membership?

My resume speaks for itself -- Roleplay Team, Team Sunshine, Team Babylon -- but could you consider me anyway?

I won't have Civ4 at first, but I'll contribute in whatever way possible.
                "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Yer added to the list.

Are you returning, OPD?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    Sir Ralph, do you still have that poem you wrote about the colours?
                    Not only do I not have it, I don't even remember that I wrote it. Are you sure it was me?

Comment

I thought so.

Blue for the seas and skies
                      Gold for the wealth
                      Red for the blood spilled

something like that.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

You forgot green from the radioactive glow.
                        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Oh my. The Storm Gathers again?

WE RIDE.

My participation will likely wax and wane (just like last time), but I'd definitely like to be on the team.

-Arrian

p.s. No Inchon/Inchoff move this time, fellas!
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That sounds great, and much needed with our sometimes style of Dalek diplomacy. I'm hoping to improve on that.

GET BETA!

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

w00t! Grog and Arrian are in the house!
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Remember, if Grog dies a glorious death for the Storm, we're in good shape!

-Arrian

Comment

Working...
                                X