X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrian
    replied
    MZ & NicodaMax,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to translate for any spanish speakers who feel their activity within the team would be limited by their english skills.

-Arrian

Leave a comment:

• Master Zen
    replied
    I can vouch for ydiiby, he was very committed to the PTWDG II (IIRC, he was turnplayer for some time) and has always been an intergral part of the spanish forum.

Leave a comment:

• Krill
    replied
    And Alva can edit sentences as well I see

Leave a comment:

• alva
    replied
    /me can copy/paste too.

ydiiby , the membership thread is up. Result should be out in a few days. Hope you can wait until then

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Shame we so close to starting - as a Spainish team would have been a great addition

Leave a comment:

• ydiiby
    replied
    Hello!

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (the last phrase took to me 5 seconds of copy/paste ).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Krill
    replied
    Astro, the membership thread is up. Result should be out in a few days. Hope you can wait until then

Sorry Pad, I always said I was naff at diplomacy

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Krill the Universal Diplomat

Struth mate, my lads are still drooling over Platos assistant... how they ever going to get a second language escapes me indeed

Leave a comment:

• Krill
    replied
    babblefish here I come...

Leave a comment:

• NicodaMax
    replied
    Originally posted by astrologix
    Hi guys !

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (uffff ! the last phrase took to me about 10 minutes thinking to be sure there is nothing false in it).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks a lot
    You can be an active player ....
    Puedes ser un jugador activo si quieres. El idioma no debiera ser una barrera ya que como puedes ver, hay a lo menos un latino dentro de GS y en el peor de los casos tendría que ayudarte a traducir
    Imagino que el tema de tu membresía se definirá luego, apenas los encargados vean tu post.

Leave a comment:

• astrologix
    replied
    Hi guys !

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (uffff ! the last phrase took to me about 10 minutes thinking to be sure there is nothing false in it).

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
    I would like to stay a part of the team and participate in a cIV MP demogame. The only problem is that (due to RL issues) I'm unlikely to get the game on release.
    You know you there is more to a demogame than the situation on the map.

I wish you would reconsider and join us again.

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    You're already a part of the team, no need to ask.

However, you do have to join the new civgroup.

Leave a comment:

• ManicStarSeed
    replied
    Can I lurk?

I dont know how much I can contribute, but I have just got CIV 4 and finshed my first game. I have always felt comfortable with GS and would appreciate the chance to be be around if possible.

Thanks;
    Mss

Leave a comment:

• RoyAl
    replied

I'll be here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X