• Show
Clear All

• FrustratedPoet
    replied
    Thanks for making this thread Arrian.

Leave a comment:

• Ecthy
    replied
    I haven't been in a democracy game. anyone want me?

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Enamel
    replied
    Team Monkey has 5 members with about 3 being active.

Join us, and teach these human subspecies who is truly the dominant race of the world.

PTWDG II Forum

Just send a PM to me if you want to join.

Leave a comment:

• Master Zen
    replied
    Can I join GS?

Seriously, demo games are fun, especially multiplayer ones. Participating in the ISDG and the PTWDG I have been incredible experiences. The PTWDG II has just started so any new member will not have too much "adjustment" difficulties.

Join! Join!

Leave a comment:

• Arrian
    started a topic PTW Democracy Game II

PTW Democracy Game II

FYI to those who may be interested:

As you may know, there are 2 PtW Democracy games underway here at Apolyton (aside from the intersite Demogame between 'poly and other sites):

The second game was started as a more light-hearted game. The original is pretty intense.

I'm involved in both PTW Demogames. In the second one, my team ("Cake or Death?") is in need of more members. CoD is, like all of the PTW DemoII teams, based loosely on a theme. Ours is the comedy of Eddie Izzard, an English comedian/actor. Anyway, we currently have all of 2 active members, and as the game progresses, that just has to change. So anyone who is interested, please let me know.

I should also mention that the Gathering Storm (my PtW DemoI team) can also always use fresh blood. But it's Cake or Death? that really needs a transfusion.

The game is currently at 2430bc, if memory serves, so it's quite early (whereas the first demogame is into the AD years).

So, to any of you who might want to get in on the whole multi-player democracy game thing, here is your chance.

-Arrian
Working...
X