The Morlocova Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gripping stuff, please keep it coming,
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

cool story, can't wait for more.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

come on .... please ?
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I agree with dannubis, the show must go on. Please keep the goods coming Luftwaffle, we don't want to see a good story go to waste.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

I completely agree! This is great! I just read the whole freakin' thing. Awesome combat scenes!

Keep it coming ASAP.

Comment

Nice!
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Das where are you your audience is waiting, we want another shipment of goods!!
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Nice! Keep going! :P

Comment

thanks for the great story so far.

it is funny I thought I was reading all of the current stories at the moment, then too find one in amongst the others that has been missed, looking forward to more...
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X