Clear All

• Paddy
    replied
    you are an evil old man

bring it on

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    I been kinda busy but am formulating whereas a character..and will be named soon..comes back as each civilization leader sometimes island sometimes land but on a smaller world map and a few ai's so the battle gets going..kinda "loosely based" on a Highlander-of-sorts character..

Gramps

"Please stay tuned"

"I tell ya little buddy, this is going to be better than Mary Ann & Ginger alone on a deserted Isle..."
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Re: Re: Highlander Journals: Escapades through the Ages

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot

Hey! I was just about to start that exact story! Now you went and reserved it.
    well we could have two stories going.... and an interesting mix that would make

Leave a comment:

• unscratchedfoot
    replied
    Re: Highlander Journals: Escapades through the Ages

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    I am just reserving this storyline and will start soon on it. I hope to start soon or within a couple weeks!

Peace Grumps "Glad to be able to contribute" Troll
    Hey! I was just about to start that exact story! Now you went and reserved it.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    started a topic Highlander Journals: Escapades through the Ages

Highlander Journals: Escapades through the Ages

I am just reserving this storyline and will start soon on it. I cannot take credit for poetic nor writing license for anything I do, Ideas come and I compose! (or try to at least!)

I will try to do a series of Journals based upon a Highlander sort of Character...Connor McCleod I believe was this name but of course, will not take his but instead will come up with my own!

I hope to start soon or within a couple weeks!

Peace Gramps "Glad to be able to contribute" Troll
Working...
X