Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Mother Russia has sought to expand due to encroaching Whore of England that we try to live beside. This is despite her best efforts to crowd my border territory to point of strained relationships and tense military stand downs under harsh restraints. I tell you that soon she will ask of what I want to do next. I will allow her to service me and then turn her out. Yes she will serve me in most despicable way. I will not forget her overstepping my peaceable appearing motivations.

I have sent and started many settlements on new land I at once thought perhaps was uninhabited. I soon find myself in a most strategic position. I am at her back door and am at this very moment shuttling many troops to defend and attack when ready. I am finding that my scientists have been working with recently discovered mechanical devices of metal ships to replace and also outfit my older wooden Galleons. This will increase by 1/3rd the transportation capacity and I am in complete understanding that we also have a few warships to attack with!

I hope I can hold off these Americans as well. They find a hole like a cockroach and set new settlement. I want to have long life for my people and me.

I have seen this new pathways system we have called Railroad, much quicker and much better to have for my people. I am also collecting much better treasury. Rubles are flowing and also more settlements have grown strong. Some pollution because of this product we now use, called coal. It is very good but hard for Russians to breathe. I tell them breath more by working harder, this make coal hard to be in lungs long. This make easier than tell them the truth, you work or you die, by coal or by Czar, not much choice but it is what it is.

I have heard reports that I now have 200,000 mounts headed toward back of England. I hope we can hold them off from becoming offended, at least for a few more months. I will did in with attack forces and hit them so hard, I will drive them back from my Western Front and then attack them from their Western Front. I will squeeze them like any other Whore; make her squeal when I tap her from behind!

I will use her then destroy her!

I need to make sure my scientists are not found out. I most think I need to watch for spies. Speaking of, perhaps I should send for Alexi, he would know what of America’s intentions. In the mean time, my workers should be reminded of the sacred duty of serving Mother Russia. I need most devoted efforts. What they have done before is that, done before. Now is what I will need now. I am most upset when my labor chiefs report of complaining. I must deal and will deal with subversives to Mother Russia’s will. I shall send forth a few taskmasters to deal most harshly with anyone who has not the stomach or backbone.

I see only small galleys roaming my northern coast? Could it be they do not possess my advancements? Could it be they do not see the importance of massive sea faring ship operations? Maybe they are like a fisherman, baiting me? I will grab that line and let them try sinking a hook into this bear!

I for now need one thing, better equipped troops, I hear of better training tactics and faster moving machines. I want this. I will have this. My ground forces shall move like the thunderous herds of frozen tundra. They will be mean and have long saber like teeth!

I must now attend to sending more workers to rear of England. I want nice fast moving road systems and these railroads so when my beachhead is hopping with troops they get to front line quickly!

I will not have much patience for England and her whore that leads her. I want once more her to tell me not to be where my troops are stationed at because she decides a nice place for a tea party!

Ok this is a nice time in Mother Russia, a good time for Russian Pride to show.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Mother Russia has perhaps achieved what only small village rat and rodent exterminator can understand. We have rid the countryside of pests and peasant pillagers.. Ha Ha Ha Ha I do a funny, don’t you think so Comrades?

I peer around the room and silence breaks out in nervous laughter.

I begin today’s briefing “I will begin by saying people’s work forces are most doing great job. We have found many sources of coal and more saltpeter!” I am most pleased also with our infrastructure of road and pathway building. Most impressive!”

Vaselli Gorspon speaks as our Transportation Under Secretary “We have started hundreds of miles in all directions of a system known as metal on wood rails. This will make it so we can have carts, not those from oxen but bigger and better. Even now as we are meeting our people’s Science Society are developing means to move our troops and goods and make much more productive collective of mining our products”

A beating of the table erupts with fists of my leadership. I stand and toast my people. “To Mother Russia!” We all enjoy warm feelings and then I enquire as to how other countries are doing.

“What of the English Whore?” “She is happy knowing Russian Bear can have his way with her, No?” I enquire.

“Grand Czar Trollian IV, we know that she is slowing down her approach to our Western Front and we know she can most easily see how massive border guard contingent of mounts! This very moment troops train near, but not too near her borders..er..OUR borders Czar!” reports Gregorian Smelinta, Vice Chairman.

He continue, “As for the lap dogs of America, they do pres us but not of war yet. We have shut down most of border, and have most major troops buildup in case they get eager to try u. The workers are again laying many roads and pathways down to move our troops forward.”

“This is good, keep up the pressure” I respond with another toast.

“Now what of our exploration plans?” I point toward Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs.

“Czar Trollian IV, we have many settlements already formed and sending forth many more serious workers to help. We have found an Island, The Isle of Murmansk and a bigger one, perhaps 30 miles away and named it after your Uncle the Fisherman Irkutsk Island is its name and seems big enough to support many settlements. “ his reports is also good.

“How is the Navy coming?” I pose to Vladimir Netschenko First Naval Operations Officer.

“Czar, we have many transports and also I am working with Science advancement sector chief Mira Troika and we are possible having more long range ship movement, Codename Magellan. We are already massing a route across the Dark Sea behind the English Lines. Most quickly established routes and soon have Frigates guarding this area.”

I cannot hold my pleasure back and we hold celebrations in most cities to show efforts that pay off.

Our coffers that were draining from extensive commitment are now building up. I do hope peace is possible, for now.

I have an itch, and with this expansion it could be possible that we surprise this English Whore from behind if she insists on buildup near our border area of Western Front.

Boris Gudonov is last to report on Special Police investigations. “Czar, all subjects seem to be working hard. We have intercepted a few non-committed citizens and are at this time retraining their thought process. Most disturbing that one was caught with extra rations of cigarettes. Seems that he had found them near American encampment it was first reported. Most disturbing that we also found American Spying system with Russian Vodka cases in rear of wagon he was on. For an American to be in trade with our citizenry, without our permission is most disturbing.”

“Yes, this trading behind our backs, we should have a convening of special local leaders before we punish this traitor of America. Our citizens who possess western cigarettes, should be warned of hazards of smoking, no?”
    I laugh as all agree that we cannot and will not have black market trading. The border areas are to be secured.

Mikhail Furgru, our First Secretary of Border Security, stands up snaps to attention and offers nice solution” Czar we should build outposts and forts that connect so that we will see anyone whom wants to leave security sector. I will, with your permission, along with eager to serve Mother Russia security work forces and my security forces go forth to site a line we will call Seigfried Line in Honor of your Wolf Hunting team. Is this not good to have for you Czar?”

“It is most pleasant, make it so and let me know if any breaches occur, maybe we will expand and maybe we will war, time will tell.” I dismiss loyal cabinet members to continue on with leading Mother Russia.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    It is a most unpleasant day, The English on one hand want to pressure my meager existence, I am patient but this is most troublesome for me.

On other Hand, I loathe The Huns whom after my generosity, have shown me they care not for my open hand of freedom from my mines.

Ahh, Mother Russian will survive and I have a vision that perhaps one day The Huns will trouble me no more……

“Grand Czar, Grand Czar” shouts a worker from the mountainside as I pass “We have heard The Huns are planning to take our jobs. We Love Mother Russia and we love you!”

“Hmm, perhaps you should listen to what the mines say, like work harder and listen less?” I order the workers to listen to the land cry out,” it wants you it needs you!”

I am pleased with my troops performances and soon get a dispatch that England wishes we leaved her countryside. I seek what she is talking of?

I agree and also order every third troop build back up a force to “detain” any encroaching troops or citizens from England.

Soon however Germany attacks my innocent citizens and me. This is not good and I will deliver the Huns from the bindings of deception that blind them, their ambition and my territorial boundaries.

I order my mounts to sack and burn the border settlements. The Huns are dug in and fight fiercely. I am very pleased and offer my Generals free will to wipe the Huns away. America I notice retreats from the southern Hun territory. Why are English ships troubling my borders to the north seas? I am not positive, but perhaps I should show this English Whore some Russian Bear. I will wait for additional troops to be trained up. We are learning much and soon will have more scientists joining us instead of being a spectator at genocide of their families. That is why we want them, they are smarter than their former leaders whom did not love and appreciate their efforts. I send them to secret society gathering places so no one will know and try to free them. I am the one whom has freed them. But soon I have secured an upper hand. My scouts from the military advise me that they have found several sources of saltpeter while on patrol. Ordering workers and security patrols, soon we are harvesting this new luxury of strategic importance.

The former land of France is really producing much for our Mother Land of Russia. I hope to have many border territories with mines and yet more mines. I am thinking perhaps soon, we Russians will need a nice Naval fleet. I first want more control of this land before I take off to ocean.

Our military takes out 16 Hun cities. This war takes many years and many lives but is well worth it. I approach a smoke filled valley and see a large gathering of my forces, in a semi circle with a figure on the ground, kneeling, or rather shoved downward with a chain wrapped about his neck.

“Whom is this under my knife?” I holler.

“Whom is this once barking dog that attacked my unarmed people?”

“Answer me, you Hun Swine!” I will sever your very life for troubling my people!

With that, I signal my mounts and rip Chancellor Bismarck in 5 directions before the chain has a chance to snap.

My prize team of captured Belgian Hounds eats heartily on a meal of Hun leadership.

I send for a delegation to the English to allow them to hear my proposal for peace plans to allow us all future glory.

I want more than anything to live in peace. Will that transpire?

Why do these civilizations trouble me?

I will again seek peace and prosperity for Mother Russia.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    “Glasnost is schlepping with the rat enemies!” was an inscription I saw with mine own eyes in the plains south of our fine country, near the Bavarian Border overlooking the approaching Hun settlements. It was in a tree, a tree with blood of a Russians Bear, fur still damp and that is a direct insult to all Russian People!

“Does this not disturb you people?” I ask, slowly circling the table where we all are meeting for our battle plans of England’s Invasion. “I ask again, who would have the Balls Big enough to insult us, near our neighbors? In plain sight of our Border area?” Slamming my Fist on the table, while my council jumped and murmured possible criminal elements that could be responsible.

“I want to know and know by tomorrow evening, names and families to share the burden of bearing the punishment for such a grievous act!” I order Boris to take necessary steps with his Special Police to bring forth justice.

I convene the meeting and now most disturbing reports are flowing in. But the most odd is that England is looking for a peaceable existence, not pressing her ways.

“I should think not” my Military Generals shout “For we have this very day 350,000 troops massing on her borders at the northern and southern fringes!

“First Secretary of Border Security Mikhail Furgru, what have you to report of the southern Bavarian Border with the Huns? I enquire interested to as why my people seem hesitant to eagerly serve their in the plains and woods.

“Czar Trollian IV, dire news as we intercepted during a most cautious trip to the sea, 150,000 troops coming up the Huns transportation system of roadways and pathways not open to passage by Russian Superior Citizenry!” he solemnly reports.

“”Do what we must, but if they come much closer we must insist they retreat” I decree.

“Czar Trollian IV” I have a dispatch rider whom states that at this very moment The Huns have trespassed and also hurried a settlement named Salzburg just near our City of Bransk. And Czar, Bransk has a Gem Mine and an Iron Mine we must have for production!” urgently he pleads, “and Czar, they now have a city well established on the sea with a pathway being constructed as their borders grow quickly with many workers seeking to build up and possibly overtake our iron mine near them as well”

“What have we to do with these peasants?” I enquire cautiously. “We have plans for that whore of England, but perhaps we should indeed treat her a she is, treat her to finery and a little gold tribute before we take her as our Bears do to their mates during the season of love!” I heartily laugh, allowing tension to calm the meeting place.

“So we have the Huns now instead? Yes?” I prod for any additional information available to us.

“Czar, the Americans we asked to leave our borders, but a legion of troops have refused, and then they took some most unpleasant liberties with a local woman and her daughter, true she was a mere peasant, but her honor as a Russian, did not survive and they have overtaken a large clearing and started two encampments, not yet settling but squatting on Mother Russia’s soil. Czar that is the worse for now, but we did order some Huns troops away from our cities and they agreed. Then we required 20 gold for some damage to a field of wheat by his horsemen and got a personal apology from Chancellor Bismarck for his mistakes!” came a very intriguing report from Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs.

“I will go now and see this land that is being polluted and disgraced by foreigners!” I stand and point to my Military Counsel, “Go call 300,000 troops from England border woods and send them south, but also send forth a dispatch to garrison 5 legion of Russians Mounts in the occupied French territory! Send forth word to come south with 400,000 mounts and we will see what Bavarian Forest is hiding!”

I ponder what we will do and then word from a diplomatic attaché brings bad news, “Czar, we asked for the offending troops of America to stop trespassing and they declared war on us, they have killed Martina Dragunov, we know she was like a sister to your wife, rest her soul”

“War it is then, demand I say that from here on this Bavarian wooded area is now off limits, burn the traitors down for these cowardly dog acts!” I order the borders closed and all my Military might bring forth and we will see who has a desire to stomach a conflict and who doesn’t!

I ask my most trusted ally, Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs, to offer gold and seek a peace treaty to fend off any curious Englishmen. He departs with my trust and blessings.

I now approach Bransk and have 80,000 troops formed up as the Americans attack and kill some field workers. I order their slaughter and blood flows from high on Negurion Street down to the Tavern known for its Borsht and Vodka, that may indeed have been the cheese for the rats of America were seeking!

I now get word of our troops mounted on fine Horseback approaching in massive swift formations and we have a count of nearly 275,000 troops as word that I knew would come, the Huns, dirty rotten German Bastards have attacked us. But that city was heavily fortified and what was once a serene country setting has turned into a slaughterhouse for all of our enemies, and yes even our fine seasoned troops!

We are taken by surprise as the Americans and Germans for some time had been massing hoping to catch us busy, but we were indeed busy and now they will prepare to serve as practice for our Hounds of war!

I order the Huns Settlement of New Frankfurt razed and left in smoldering on the mountainside, visible many miles!

Our forces battle and many die, but a new General comes forth and yet another Ivan The Terrible is now my Field Comrade and so is General Yuri Greguran!

Now we meet with half a million Russian military forces and have what will be known as the Battle of Bonn, thousands of lives perish but we come out Victorious!

When the long months of battle wage onward, American Forces are approached by a most secret spy and known only to me, yes this Alexi works for me and not even my own staff officers know this, but he brokers a deal of peace with the Americans, as 190,000 troops have died on Russian Soil and all they have to show for it is pain and broken spirits!

I seize 5 cities in total from the Germans; all the while I am forming a large battle Brigade that we will crush them with very soon!

I want all land for my most superior people; peace can be obtained, like that of a stepping stool to get to a higher place of advantage.

Night is falling and cold surround us, but my heart is warm as I know fear is ahead of me entering the Huns, and they will know this for a short time, before death takes that away! I button my heavy coat closer and turn my mount toward camp, where I will warm my feet and dry my blood soaked hands. It is a sight and feeling one must know, when a man dies in your arms, pleading for his soul and life, like that of a helpless woman, I wondered as I snuffed his life out, did the troops whom raped and killed the peasant woman and her young daughter, did they have remorse? Did they feel any pity? I think not and neither shall I!

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    Good stuff. Keep the goods flowing in at this steady a rate, and you will end up with a great epic there, Troll.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    My citizens murmured and questioned the commitment that we as Bold and courageous Russians may have under battle conditions. As rumor hit my ears, I became sullen and stone faced. I ordered troops to attack and attack at once. Relentless as they could be fierce and take the prime property and use as Russian Production centers. Workers pledging themselves were naturally forgiven their sins of serving the French. I would reward them with pride of serving our cause!

I watched from high on Mount Nesjank as troops ascended and destroyed many French outlying settlements. Crying and shedding blood in their owns streets, some were well defended and many Russians bravely gave of themselves to rid the scourge from our borders! Many months of siege and harsh attacks came and went and then in the spring 4 of their settlements smoldered and lay in ruins. My citizenry held celebrations, and worked extra hour on the Sabbath to commemorate our Victory!

One after another city fell and smoke was seen for many miles and stench of burning bodies could fill the nostrils of the weak, as for our brave Russians Military Forces now Occupying French Soil, it was addictive and gave but strength to the cause of Dominance by Russian Gladiators!

I received word from French Leadership to want to dictate terms to our peoples plan of a path to Victory for cause. I instead slaughter scribe-delivering message and send him packing. As war wanes onward and my troops now are at gates of Paris, I receive a most urgent dispatch. It is Queen of England Elizabeth. I have heard terrible things from this wench from my Western Front.

I signal for the diplomat to be allowed free passage to meet with me.

“Czar Trollian IV of Russia, we offer to you a deal of incense for your celebrations and in return we wane Great Russian Wine and 11 gold as a tribute of good faith for next fortnight. In exchange we offer an extension of agreeable unity in a most peaceable fashion good for both our countries longevity” Sir Richard Einthill explained eloquently.

I held my composure and against better judgment from my strained fist, smiled nodded for my Vice Chairman to sign the accord “ it is acceptable and you may now go in peace under my authority.”

As he left we were attacked and lost several citizens along the northeastern border by some renegade French troops. I became enraged and ordered yet more towns leveled and then I order Paris sacked and sacked it was. There was Wine, women and animal alike lying with blood spewing forth in the streets. Wine flowed, blood boiled in the fire and animals on open pits dripped as my troops enjoyed the spoils of war. This would not last long as a flanking a maneuver allowed me to move to the far eastern coast and drive a wedge between the inner parts of France. I again was sent another yet desperate plea from a trio of Frances senior diplomatic council. I ordered them bound and then splayed them for all to see as their severed heads were shoved onto Flagstaffs of their very own country. I had them bound and then drugged toward Rouen on the coast and onto Orleans. As I now had a half dozen settlements left to dispose of I was given yet another disturbing message, this time a military attaché from England requested and then sternly objected to my buildup of troops along my Western Front. I allowed this Colonel to read his dispatch. I stepped forth and shared a concerned personal reply “Of course we will move them from the countryside near Norwich, please share with your beloved Queen that Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV will most assuredly move his troops.”

The Colonel repeated his decree to “remove” from which my reply was a cold stare and a simple response” You are a far way from England” pausing, softening my tone a bit, “and cannot yet see that I will indeed remove the offending troops Colonel. Now, go, peace be with you and send regards to our good friends!”

I finish my slaughter of the French Whores and as I put under their last Governor to death sentence I order my Flag flown high above Avignon on the coastal mountainous area.

“Now, send forth every third regiment unto the Western Front and we will indeed see to every need this Queen has. GO!” I shout with Russian bitterness.

I am again sent a dispatch, this time from a friendly member and this was about our subversive Alexi. “Czar” my reporter shares,” This Alexi was seen in the woods near Norwich, and at first market within our borders was paying with English monies, some gold and reeked of beer. We did as thou ordered and to please you allowed him safe passage.”

“Continue” I lean forward, concerned as to what he may be up to.

“Czar we fear him not, but as concerned we may well know that his route last week took him southward, and met up with a member of the Chancellors cabinet from Germany. I would not suggest taking liberties of knowing what you do, but would ask if you desire him continue freedom?” Latimov Illonatrurk offered.

I looked over to Boris Gudonov and shook my head no,” I want to know what he does, where he goes and whom he talks to. At the right time, I will have him pulling my oxen cart laden with his family’s bodies. For now, he can only help shed light on our other subversives.”

Now, let us prepare for the England invasion. This is not France, for England may indeed be a battle dependant on heart and not skill alone. We will need four times the army. Let us go prepare, and then talk about peace treaty with America and Germany if it is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    It would seem likely that dissidents and curious trumpet blower’s on a street corner would arose some concern to Mother Russia, but to concern those outside well, that would not be as well received by members of my politburo, whom do my dirty work in the name of common good! I have decided to build mighty fist for all to see and soon my fist will clench and crush onlookers whom have taken up vestige near my territory. I will say they seem eager to learn of way of successful production of man and material.

I send word for my enforcement units to catch up on events from areas I cannot travel to at this time. Boris Gudonov has perhaps a most interesting turn of events, which I must address.

“Czar Trollian, Frenchmen have encroached and we are soon set to find out if they are lovers or warriors. I await your decision but did send forth 100,000 horse riders from the Urals and we have a wonderful city set up training crusaders, from which we have a most powerful and loyal subject to our Mother Russia’s Image Building Campaign of Terror!” He pauses, allowing my Minister of Defense to speak.

“We have many units now at 4 southeastern Points set to attack.”

My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs Igor Gorkispa shows me a much smart plan “We have been also bribing the American Forces to help keep them preoccupied with some advancements”

I wave approvingly and then mount up and ask of what of our treasury. “First Secretary of Treasury Illana Stumovich, must you please to report, are Rubles flowing toward our commerce center as we spoke of many times in past?

She is a stout Russian filled prideful woman, and snaps her self smartly “Czar Trolllian, Mother Russia can support a much needed military and see to many years as we are building up our coffers and with many cities to come under our control, we can afford a glorious war to punish infidel foreign instigators”

I am most curious of these other neighbors, the Germans, direct descendants of the Huns and other barbaric tribes. Will they engage while we have our focus toward the east and leave our flanks open on our western front? I shall have to see to it of a security force to patrol our sectors their.

Speaking of Security Forces, I must summons my Deputy of reprogramming of idealistic idle minds Ivan Rotina. I make time to overlook weaponry that I am researching for future with scientists from former countries of questionable character, whom have decided to allow me to forgive them for being an enemy of Mother Russia and now have gladly severed ties and dedicated heart and souls to me. I am a very persuasive leader and a dear friend to those facing persecution and long prison terms. I merely offer them a most pleasant alternative. Most have accepted but a few have not. “Ahh, my most trusted friend and confidant, how do things go today?” I question eagerly to Ivan Rotina.

“Czar Trollian IV, we have reports and soon to know truth, but several uprisings have happened and we believe this to be the work of a most subversive subject to our way. He is known as Alexi Burnesta, not of a pure Russian descent mind you but never the less has an ear and we will find him, and question him. He has caused a few small stirs in some of the bigger cities which we quickly addressed.”

“Please, I believe we may learn of this man, lets not take him in but follow him, he may be a simpleton but he may be traveling from an infidel’s country of cover, maybe one that will approach us for friendship while he is in the employ?” I offer to Ivan as a possible explanation.

“Czar as you wish, we have a cute operative in same area that may be his interest, we will see what she knows as well!”

“Very Good, now any more detainees?”

“No Czar Trollian Iv, but soon workers will be returning with new perspective on serving Russian Way, I could not ask them as they cannot speak, some with no more tongue some have had teeth removed and some have had mouths wired partially shut, very necessary to show people that volunteers are good Russians and also subversives can have opportunity to become soon good Russians, is this agreeable Czar Trollian?” inquires Ivan

Smiling proudly, as I dispatch my troops accompanying me, I answer “Make it so Ivan, no troubles for Mother Russia, make everyone good Russian Citizen!” as I leave toward Southeast and future battle fields.

I am much pleased of a Japanese technology our scientists have shared with us, Sun Tzu’s Academy.

I am telling all, Mother Russia will soon be a bear to deal with.

I drift as the journey continues, thinking of mighty battles we will face and to be prepared for uprisings. I will overrun French. I know this and then will look to the Huns, I cannot trust this Neanderthal bunch of barbaric bastardly Huns offspring.

I will camp tonight and tomorrow convene once more before the battle.

Leave a comment:

• vovan
    replied
    Nice start, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    Nice start Grandpa, looking forward to more of this and hoping you can be more victorious

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    started a topic History Of How Grandpa Came To be

History Of How Grandpa Came To be

How Grandpa Came to be Part One:

Ahhh remembering the good old days, ok let’s start when it all began back in good old Motherland of Russian, where Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV first started!

It came upon me near a great sea, to start my first city! I called it Moscow and found a fast growing settlement that produced 3 settler types, for you see, in my day it was good to be a fertile King of sorts, why we even called ourselves Czar’s and did we ever have a time in our Motherland! We held festivals and worked hard for the collective good of all. Well, that’s how we promoted it through our propaganda system! People either bought it or followed it or they were issued permits to another alternate way of life, the Gulag Trollapeligo, a not so friendly cold dank place that showed only picks and shovels as forms of alternate entertainment! The guards at such resorts had a lot of R & R, that would be resting for one of the “R”’s whereas they rested the business end of a stick on the loyal subjects shoulders and the other “R” for Restitution of sorts, whereas the loyal subjects got “Paid-back” for disloyalty to Mother Russia’s causes!!

Yes, it was no secret why we started out like this, Communism would thrive and lead the rule of the land, but a mighty deaf touch would not do, no we needed a harsh reality reminder to set an example, politics would not be played out in the hearts and minds of our subjects. NO! Fear would be the companions of choice. Why Big Brother was going to have to be in place, but Russia would need hard hearts for the times that would be upon us soon!

Ok, back to what was forming and why we started out the way we did! My citizens would have to know what loyalty meant. I would show them that our great country, in order to survive against other countries with similar dreams and aspirations would need a strong will to survive! We would need a common goals system, set forth by me, and all will follow my way. I am not an unreasonable dictator. I am firm and fair. If one of my citizens needs to be heard, we have found that all whom choose to hear citizens ideals and complaints could gather at Glasnost Harbor, where they would gather and group up aboard our ship and then go where all free thinkers and idealists go, not in the heated mines and fields that have given growth to tumultuous radical evading work thoughts, no, we send them to cooler area to have clearer head to come up with perfect peace plan. Yes, time in a cooler camp will refresh in their hearts why I am in charge, and why they must “adhere” to our countries desire for one voice, one rule!

I send forth many workers and soon we have many settlements, and yes the rubles are flowing and factories not yet built nor even thought of but the people produce. We find a great desire to have several Wonders for the entire world to cast upon their hearts and eyes. Soon we have built after few hundred years a Zeusian Wonder that produces a mounted military unit. I will dispatch these units to all corners for protection against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I don’t need help with intruders or instigators.

My scouts go out and come back, bringing me reports of German and American buildup of small encampments far south of us, but indeed spreading like Vodka on the beautiful Volga River. I decide to step up settlement setups and soon reports from my military scouts show us resources, iron, horses and other treasure we can build ourselves strong on. Workers go forth from cities far away, traveling in ox carts drawn from rivers and mountains, to build pathways through forests and mountains and glens, Valleys to be soon developed.

I find nice areas with good and see that more, yes more workers would be helpful by irrigating the fertile land. My people seem happy and when they are happy I am happy. I ask my deputy of reprogramming of idealistic idle minds, “How many souls did we have this month?”

He does not like to smile as his teeth at one point chewed up the business end of my Vice Chairman’s staff. This unfortunate incident was many debates ago as to which direction we should be headed toward. I believe in my heart that we all know now what is best for us all! I ask him to please confirm the current months total participation.

“Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV” he snaps his boots together while he stands at attention, continuing his report” please be advised that we have not had any eager volunteers yet, but I will ask now for you!”

“Does anyone wish to share great thinking ideas and aspects which could help Mother Russia deal with production issues and better conditions for our people?” his eyes search the workers who continue to ride past him in carts and also walking briskly to their appointed work stations.

“Sire, it is to be reports that no free thinkers are here at this time!” he shouts forth.

I smile smugly and before departing to check progress I return an answer to him, “If it is so, please do not hesitate to hear and reward these dedicated workers whom have ideas on improving our working class system”

I now head toward the mines that are soon to be operational and seek updated reports on future wonders to help our Mother Russia lead into the future!

Until tomorrow, when I will be more rested, my workers too will need valuable nights rest, for all good Russians are Laborers in Love of the Motherland, and need their 5 hours sleep. I do hope they appreciate how I dole over them and father them as if they were all my own blood.
    Attached Files
Working...
X