No announcement yet.

History Of How Grandpa Came To be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm. Very violent. Makes the history of the Levant look peaceful and placid by comparison. Say, is the leader's hometown anywhere near, oh, say, Chernobyl or Semiplatinsk? Radiation can have quite an effect on unborn children, you know.
    Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Originally posted by PresidentMarcos
      Mmm. Very violent. Makes the history of the Levant look peaceful and placid by comparison. Say, is the leader's hometown anywhere near, oh, say, Chernobyl or Semiplatinsk? Radiation can have quite an effect on unborn children, you know.
      Perhaps you go for walk in tunnel with me, No?

I have place perhaps for you in observations of national security concerns, yes?

Maybe I offer you a mine and farmland in new formely English soon to be territory!

This is good to you, No?

Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I was just kidding. Speaking of which, "In what pocket does Czar Troll keep his comb?" "He doesn't. He's bald." Beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by PresidentMarcos
          I was just kidding. Speaking of which, "In what pocket does Czar Troll keep his comb?" "He doesn't. He's bald." Beat that.
          We have sense of humor in Mother Russia, NO? I have First Secretary General of Humor Buford T Pusser II, he was formely of America and whenever he use stick, we all in Russia laugh like Gorky Park Pain inflictors!!

This is a funny I made, no?
          Attached Files

Comment

Ahh...You are truly the cruelest bastard I know. That makes you my kind of a person! Here! Have some anthrax cookies!

Comment

The message that was sent was indeed received and even my people now have clearer picture of our Russian Resolve: We are committed and will do what is necessary to rule this world! I now turn my attention to a meeting of most trusted and high military executers of Russian War Machine. We assemble and greet each other and I unveil new master plan.

“Comrades, our Phase One has been most successful! This is now behind Mother Russia, Phase’s Two and Three are unfolding, the English Whores do not know which way to turn. America has been very active on our borders. Here is what I propose.” Pausing, I motion Sergei Molotov our most trusted Tank Commander forward.

“We met this past week along with our Naval Transportation sector. We propose to launch most major offensive buildup for response to the most southern area of America’s settlements. This will require greater forces, and much will depend upon surprise. I would ask for input as for time possibilities. We could perhaps await new advanced technology of Modern fast moving T-34 Tanks now in design phase, no?” I pause awaiting input.

“Czar Troll IV, most excellent idea sir, perhaps we could use our current Tanks, which now number over 200 Battalions, to sweep down from the North along Americas Western Front. This will most assuredly bring attention and response from their forces.” Answers Mikhail Furgru our First Secretary of Border Security. We can building deep attack teams the width of our border and sweep southward. This will allow our teams to attack from the south coming northward.

“I will require a report, of Naval Transportation capabilities.” I pause looking toward Vaselli Gorspon Transportation Under Secretary and Vladimir Netschenko First Naval Operations Officer. Vaseilli stands and offers his response first, “Czar Trollian IV, we have the needs of production of perhaps 6 more transports so we will be able to have a better supply of troops. I have met with production facilities and the assure me this will not be a problem.” Sitting down, he turns to Vladimir whom continues” Czar Trollian IV, we will bring more battleships Class Stalin to the Sea and also offer a safe corridor against American sea aggressors. We will of course not patrol the southern sector until your permission as we know America is suspicious and do not want to alert to possible Soviet Sea plans!”

“It is quite possible that we could overextend ourselves, we must make plans quietly. I want scientists to go forward and we will mass produce this new tank when we can. “ I pace the floor.

“First, we must burn England and the whore houses she calls cities ands settlements to the ground. I want all the cities under our Mother Russian leadership. How is the future looking?” I pause, awaiting my reports.

“Czar, we have several key cities and many more workers, we also have captured the English creation they called Colossus which is a most good money maker. We hope this will help break spirits down of England.” Offers Igor Gorkispa My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs.

“Let us all go now and prepare our breaking down of England’s spirit, and victory to Mother Russia!” as I bid my commanders a safe and prosperous journey.

When all have left, I exit our meeting room close and lock the door. I go to back room and turn on lantern, and a figure in the dark stands and hugs me warmly. It is none other than my most secret ally, Alexi Burnesta whom to all others is a pest and troublemaker.

“Alexi, how was your trip?” I enquire, offering him a glass of cognac. “You have news for me, no?” I enquire.

“Czar Trollian IV, America is planning an encounter with you, they have a pipeline into Russia, they have contact with our scientists, unfortunately and have been taking secrets from our people for some time!” his news incites my ire.

“What traitor is this, Alexi, what no count son of biatch would do such a thing?” I lean forward, my eyes piercing the dark room.

“Czar, I am to meet with him soon, as he is to help me with my “peoples causes”; as we both laugh uncontrollably, for the Americans and Russians both think he is an instigator against Russia.

“Alexi, do they possess this new tank knowledge yet?” I ask grimly.

“No, Czar Trollian, they do not possess this or the production facilities They have the scientists scratching like the American dogs they are, for missing technology advancements.” He answers.

I stand and shake his hand and ask him to go back and find who is the traitor so we may set trap. We embrace and he leaves under darkness. I watch him disappear and turn to what I must do, calling for my people to even sacrifice more. More? Yes we must not tarry, we must press forward. Russia will not be caught, how is America and English say it, “Flatfooted?” I laugh, as most certainly England, by now, knows we are not even close to being that!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

We have sense of humor in Mother Russia, NO? I have First Secretary General of Humor Buford T Pusser II, he was formely of America and whenever he use stick, we all in Russia laugh like Gorky Park Pain inflictors!!

This is a funny I made, no?
                I don't understand this post.

I will read this story later cause its a bit long for right now cause I'm a slow reader. Well, I can read fast but not catch everything properly so its better I read it later. Anyways, good luck for now.
                Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

testing
                  Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

I am left to ponder no more of why our scientists seem to be stagnating their progressive advancements! I have a meeting set up with Alexi, my cold war spy whom is a mole for my peoples causes deep within America.
                    I send for my trusted Science advancement sector chief Mira Troika. I wait and soon my dispatched page returns. I receive a report most disturbing.

“Czar Trollian IV, he is not to be found and furthermore I report news that 3 tops researchers are also not at station they should have reported to. I will contact our border security to look for them, if it pleases you?” Tersiek reports.

“Yes, Tersiek, please find what has happened, as this is indeed most curious” I bid him leave.

I ponder to myself what the possible implications are of this non authorized leave during this time of much needed research. I knew we were behind and could not know for sure what was reason. I will go myself to meet with these scientists in person. They will show me first hand what I must know, I do not want to think worse but this is indeed troublesome developments, most unexpected and even more so unneeded!

I head out to new secret training locations of scientists. This is indeed secret yet my senses fear it has been perhaps breached. Winding though deep forests and over hills rich with tradition we enter a small settlement. I have not announced my surprise tour and inspection and therefore catch many surprises. I first see lack of security precautions with some comings and goings of technical scientific assistant researchers within compound area to rear of garden. This is not secured. I beckon my military assistant along with Special Enforcement Police Chief Boris Gudonov to gather closely.

“We have found the hole, now we must find the rat and bait used and we will soon find to what degree we have been subverted.” I continue in a lower voice, “Do not seemed alarmed or respond with heavy hand, for I truly trust someone with position has allowed this to take place. I have ways to find out and you, Boris, take over security here. I want to stop this stupidity of allowing free movement. I trust you will seal off this compound. I order a secure perimeter around this area, this is off limits now and shoot any subversives seen entering or leaving without your expressed permission, which you will of course not give!”

I continue on and enter the main corridor of Smolensk Center for Russia Research. Many surprised faces are stunned to see me here. I wave calmly, speaking softly “I have come to congratulate my most excellent and smart team of superior researchers. Come please continue to work and speak freely as what you are currently working on”

“Czar Trollian IV, it is most honor to have you’re here” snaps Petra Oskovski, a Polish native descent whom has converted and joined Mother Russia’s causes. “We were researching a most aggressive new Tank but with your permission” he pauses waiting for my permission to continue. I nod and listen intently as he speaks “Science advancement sector chief has been guiding our research and then in the past several months has been taking certain, liberties, and removing mist sensitive research materials, and with his new assistant,” he notes curious eye movement of mine and pauses. “Czar, you act surprised? Petra awaits my response.

I encourage him to continue, “Please this new assistant, what does this person for look like. What is name and what do you know of this new addition to team.?”

“Czar, he carries himself well, most engaging fellow, tall, slender build, with short black hair and heavy guttural accent…” his voice trails off as I feel a punch to my soul. It can’t be but it has to be. I am sure now it all is coming together. I have been used and am overwhelmed by both pain and betrayal. I have special picture of Alexi Burnesta, my spy and me and now I am most sure my archenemy.

“Petra, you pass honesty test” I lie through my teeth, showing him my picture only I have shown to no one but Alexi and now Petra, “You have met this man, no?” I implore.

Petra smiles,” Czar yes that is Andropov Salmota; he is much knowledgeable in field of Military research. He says soon we will use new technology with nuclear fusion power. This is why he took us off the project part of attack capabilities. He told us to work on armor and he will bring us much needed research, which has been approved by you, according to Mira Troika Science advancement sector chief.”

I smile, slapping Petra on back,” This is good; now, you passed most important security inquiry. Would you do Mother Russia a great favor Petra?”

Petra answers “Anything you command Czar!”

“Return to researching original T-34 Tank project. Can you get us back on track?” I enquire.

“Yes, Car it may take 2 weeks but we have most plans and labs that can be converted back” he answers with smile.

I bid him goodbye and leave research lab and meet in garden with Boris..

“No one enters and no one leaves. Allow Petra freedom to research this project. I will alert Mikhail Furgru First Secretary of Border Security. I want the borders closed and two persons are now to be detained and arrested as enemies of Russia. Most important that they be seized and not allowed entry to Science Labs. Is this clear, Boris?” I command with no pause or wavering in my command of a new resolve.

“Czar, as you wish, please, names Czar!” Boris listens intently.

I lean forward, embracing Boris,” We have been betrayed and I have been sold for a pinch of barley oats. Most regrettable but time will have her way. Arrest both Mira Troika Science advancement sector chief and the common troublemaker and number one enemy of Mother Russia and Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV Alexi Burnesta. We will talk later, now I must be alone. Go make it so Boris!”

I bid him goodbye and leave to be with myself to grieve and collect my thoughts of what may be taking place.

Comment

We are closing noose around England. I find further battles are painfully expensive to our morale and propaganda battles. Many workers are the targets of sneak attacks and this is a most troublesome problem. It is as though we have had the enemy take a look behind our lines, from behind. It is troublesome and I will find what is the root cause. I know we have traitors and most trusted comrades would be enticed into leaving the dreams of Mother Russia. I will assure all involved, if I find a traitor they will leave this earth.

I am having my presence required at meeting of First Secretary of Border Security report. I arrive and listen intently as to what he and Dmitri Andropov my Military Overlord have for me.

“Czar, we have all battalions of tanks not currently engaged with England acquisition shutting off the borders. We have sent reinforcements of Cossack Mountain Special Forces Regiment to the southern region. We hope soon that new T-34’s will be available, Czar!” reports Mikhail Furgru.

“All along our southern borders we are reinforcing and soon entire line makes border not passable, we name Seigfried in honor of your Great Uncle!” is his report.

“The Naval operations, we are moving on path desired?” I ask.

“Czar, from the report of Vladimir Netschenko First Naval Operations Officer, we have the American coast to their West fortified to intercept any convoys or patrols.”

We are not in battle yet but America is pressing for reasons behind our buildup.

Meanwhile I receive reports that Border Security forces have in possession paperwork from Russian Military planners. These documents were found in hands of English saboteurs well behind their lines. How could this be? I head to my command post to have a look at first hand. We code and change that code on different days to confuse, but this is most recent. It shows that England is still committed to survival. A people should know when they are beaten!

Back at command post we look over documents. It seems as though a Colonel has smuggled into the English hands most important documents but I have learned he died in city of New London. We found also he had his hands dirty with bringing courier service from our Science department. It is so sad, England did not have what they needed, developmental facilities for the research they bought.

Now we learn that a piece of cheese has been swallowed and our traps have caught two rats, and I head over to interrogation.

“Czar, we can explain, it is not what it looks like”, explains a half dead badly beaten, I mean to say interrogated Mira Troika former Science chief. I motion for him to be lifted to where we could talk.

“Your Czar, a most rationale leader, will allow you a quick death. Why did you do this to Mother Russia?” I inquire.

His answer is clear, greed and the unfulfilled promise of a piece of the promised land of an easy life. I look past his hung head and signal him away. He will be disposed of and vanish like other traitors, never to be heard from again.

I then stand, go to next room where Alexi is. He was my most trusted spy. Now he is about to get his payoff. I cannot even come to grips with the betrayal pain he has caused. I reach for my pistol and execute him myself. It is now clear; he was reason behind American aggression tactics. He was telling them all along what our intentions were.

We now have England where we want and at the last city, we find the corpse of Queen Elizabeth. She had been shot and died sometime in the previous night. I order the city of New Birmingham razed.

Our troops focus on the siege of America. This is the last of the war torn tribes that our Mother Russia will battle for this chapter of world supremacy. But they wont just let us live. We are not an unreasonable people. We do not attack America. They attack our very fabric or trusts by purchasing the use of a few scoundrels and some paper. They do not know that it is not the intelligence or the technology that makes us a great country and a greater people. It is the heart and sacred duty that all true Russians hold dear and on high!

We hope that America will understand there is another way. Time will tell as the bell rings a resounding toll.

Comment

I have ordered the Seigfried Line to be hastily completed. This is most problematic resolution to trespassing. Thieves and warmongering military members seem to take leave of absence of senses when walking about in a foreign land.

Now that our science has refocused and a most serious troublemaker of Mother Russia has been relieved of the office for which he served so well, that being selling of him for a cheap glass of whiskey. He got his and now we will get ours. That is past, this is the present and each action will dictate the path the future will take.

Our countrymen and women get message delivered that America must be stopped at our borders as they offer decadent rock and roll and loose value system that is most opposite of Mother Russia!

Soon, as our buildup and transference of troops come to border area of our southern forest and mountain areas, we receive message that America has dispatched a small strike force. We are attacked without reason and violent reprisal to our innocent citizens for not converting to a democratic society. Hmm, this is a bad omen for what I had hoped could be a peaceful coexistence. We have amassed 378000 troops not 20 miles from our borders yet America attacks us?

Is this to check our response?

Is this to bait us?

It is not a matter to my Military or me as we have a very clear answer!

Subjection to pain! Our Tanks roll on and take out 17 settlements and border towns, expanding now our border territories another 14 miles southward!

West to east we have now have a better line of border hills and mountains. Our Forests are rich with wood for building new homes. Birch trees line our roadways and we will cut them down and make a nice open area to see our enemies. We will stage where once stood forest that these Americans walked though. We have demolished New Portland, a shame as these Americans build up under our feet, pressing us.

The border area along the coast is most inviting. Seafaring centers with an abundance of food which we will feed our troops with. I wish to meet with American leadership and am constantly turned away. My troops attack without as much as a small concern for American loss of life and property! Many good spirited and well-conditioned troops perish under my broadsword of death. We battle like crazed dogs for 11 months and then a meeting is possible to set up. Our delegations set and meet.

“Czar Trollian Iv, we offer a light which we can both hold up and see if any room for a cease fire and peace plan?” asks President Lincolns own Diplomat Henry Kissinger. We agree and sign an accord which will soon be broken forever by my hearts desire to rid the countryside of these dogs. They steal my people and technology; they loot my fields my people have labored over. I am close to building my new super T-34 tank force. We have found what we need. It is synthetic’s. My scientists discovered this is what our tanks need and soon, maybe a month we should have first prototype.

We close down borders tight and start construction of new production facilities for our new tanks. It is a good time when an announcement is made that indeed we now have technology and will soon be making major strike forces with this T-34 Modern Warfare Machinery. It is sleek and so Sovietesque looking. It requires a crew of 4, a Tank commander, a driver a gunner and a loader of ammunition. It weighs in at 68 tons. It can run for 600 miles and has long range of attack. I am proud and now have scientists moved to secret areas. I order the shutdown of Smolensk Center for research to keep secrets from being stolen. I need not more technology. I need to keep what technology I have.

The scientists seem to be concerned and ask why they are being ushered out. I order them to be silenced and send all 28 to different directions deep within our borders. They will man tables in tunnels and pits needing mining technology upgrades. Yes, they will serve good purpose but no not available to be bribed or kidnapped. I will not allow this mistake to rear its ugly head again!

I now have 100000 T-34 tanks with upgrading facilities for our existing 378000 tanks. Soon, when we complete upgrades America will pay the price. I order my naval forces to seal up trade routes. My military focus on Tanks to roll out. I have transports and will load them to send to southern coast as originally designed. I fear not security leaks. I fear nothing. Victory is within grasp of Mother Russia. Victory will be mine over decadent American way of life. Yes, Mother Russia will show the world. France, Germany, England and now America will see how Mother Russia’s resolve plays out!. All have tasted defeat, and all will look up from their graves to see me standing when it is all said and done!

Comment

I am most troubled that we are at war and then not at war. Brink of disaster and then we have a cool down period. This is not good for a nation to have to continually be at full alert and not trusting neighbors. I think, no, I am sure we can have peace summit and perhaps work out things with our neighbors. I will at least try. I want to have opportunity to sit down and maybe have honest talk with American President Lincoln. I will send for him and then maybe he will listen to reason.

I prepare by getting my department heads together. We meet in most secretive area and discuss possibilities that could lay ahead for our two countries.

“I come from small community and was taught early on that a neighbor should be watched but also sometimes, neighbor needs to have a hand given in friendship. Other hand has hammer of course!” laughing I calm down gathered council.

“Most trusted colleagues, we have been to battle with many civilizations and many people from all sides have left us, dear friends, arch enemies, spies, dogs and whores. But this is a new opportunity we face. Could we not be a good neighbor and propose a peaceful existence with America?” I implore a response.

“Grand Czar Trollian IV” stands my Military Overlord General Dmitri Andropov, “we have a very large Military force. We could at least pause in our aggressive nature, not retreat but simply pause and show America we have restraint. Now, I ask my most aggressive Tank Commander, in whom we have pout forth the task of defending our homeland, Sergei Molotov, what is your status?”

“General, and Grand Czar Trollian IV” he speaks, “If you will permit me to show a map of where we arte positioned and what our capabilities are. We have over 400,000 T-34 Attack tanks at the ready along our most feared Seigfried Line. We are currently sending transports to reinforce our rear areas as America is aggressively exploring and setting up new settlements within our open borders to the North and along an Eastern Front. I have drawn a plan up, and with your permission, will deploy 8 transports each carrying 6 T-34’s to south at new Continental Island. This will be a most strategic jumping off point and we can be at ready to respond. I only require, with your permission, a greater active participation by our Naval Forces, as we will be vulnerable that far away Czar.”

First Naval Operations Officer Vladimir Netschenko stands and offers his input” Czar Trollian IV, I could not agree more. We should focus our port cities, those that near finishing our solar power plant and additional coal plants to further boost production of Battleships. We should increase transport capacity and ship workers, only those trusted as dedicated and not subversives. This could be a most problematic concern to have subversives far away from mainland Mother Russia. I say we have large Naval Fleet ready to strike if America chooses to submit to winds of war. I can be operational within 6 months by increasing workforce, with your permission Czar, to have 4 shifts, not three working. 4-6 hour shifts will be much more productive and efficient. I have tested and most better in long run. All I need is control of Middle Georgian work forces and I will handle and oversee this most critical operation.”

“I am very pleased, I also think we should have new settlements to control island, no?” I propose this to council.

“Grand Ideas from Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV” standing, my council chants my name while applauding. In response, warmly I smile. This is going to be good if only we can convince America to stand down and behave itself. If only, well, I shall start to draw peace plans for a nice future for both countries.

I dismiss all but a few select members. The doors close and we set down. Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs, starts in with his report. “Czar Trollian IV, we can offer some technological advancements as well as an offer of a gift of gold. We can also include maps of world and some older territorial maps, ones not available to them but not as current as ones showing our readiness of military status.”

“This is most excellent and perhaps open lines of communication by exchanging something they have, as an act of mutual respect, showing our needs are also that we can use what they have. People, we must put away older thoughts of continued war machine. We must look up and over stumbling block and cracks and creaking floorboards. We must not be on lookout for ghosts in machine!”

“Boris Gudonov my most trusted Special Enforcement Police Chief, you have some good news I am to understand, no?” I offer floor to him now. “Czar Trollian IV and honored departments heads of Mother Russia, we have built Secret Police Headquarters now! This will help us in controlling certain undesirable elements. I also want to say; soon we will have our Intelligence agency up and running and then have better understanding of America’s wishes for future peace plans!”

Ok, now let us work on meeting with America, the timing for peace is now. Let us seek out our neighbors, order a diplomatic envoy to go to America and see if this is indeed obtainable. In meantime, let us continue with our plans of expansion and military supremacy.

Comment

Troll,

You are turning out a huge amount of writing. That's great. I like the quality and the quantity. Keep up the good work.
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                              Troll,

You are turning out a huge amount of writing. That's great. I like the quality and the quantity. Keep up the good work.
                              Ill try to learn from each chapter and I can see myself, at least in small ways, growing and honing...um..well "trying to" at least

I am excited an see more potential for the next story..but this one has still much more to offer..
                              soo..g'night fer now and tommorrow will be the next installment

Peace

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                              X