Why is Amazon not shipping till the 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Amazon not shipping till the 31

Why is amazon not shipping untill the 31.

I have emailed them for an explanation
    (I think I have the right to know as a customer)
    on that, but no response yet.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Amazon

I pre-ordered the LE from Amazon, and you're right in that their release date says 10/31/01... stupid, but they'll stick to it, guaranteed... I'm expecting mine to ship either Wednesday or Thursday... if they ship it via USPS, I might get it Saturday... UPS, I wouldn't expect it till Monday... it's all moot anyway, I'm getting married this weekend and gone all next week on my honeymoon, so I won't have time to play anyway. Damn wedding, getting in the way of my gaming plans!

Comment

Ahh! Amazon said I won't get mine until November 5-9!! How will I survive?
        The establishment of a Hebrew government and the implementation of its plans - this is the sole way of rescuing our people, salvaging our existence and our honor. We will follow this path, for there is no other. We will fight! Every Jew in our homeland will fight!

Comment

Re: Amazon

Originally posted by Gully Foyle
          I pre-ordered the LE from Amazon, and you're right in that their release date says 10/31/01... stupid, but they'll stick to it, guaranteed... I'm expecting mine to ship either Wednesday or Thursday... if they ship it via USPS, I might get it Saturday... UPS, I wouldn't expect it till Monday... it's all moot anyway, I'm getting married this weekend and gone all next week on my honeymoon, so I won't have time to play anyway. Damn wedding, getting in the way of my gaming plans!
          Congratulations

and

I'm sorry
          To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Working...
          X