Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

PTW Demo Game Team Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Demo Game Team Thread

Okay, I'm starting this thread so that teams and team members can organize.

Of course, I've started a team, with an unknown name and no particular civ picked out yet. 10 person limit (for security and involvement purposes), 8 slots remaining.

Any other teams out there?

2nd team
    Rome as tentative civ choice

thankyou
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

The Glory of War is up and running. Warmongers delight.

Hmmmm.... didn't know you started a thread for team two Ninot. I posted a link from the DG to The Glory of War as the second team.

No civ selected. I prefer random civ selection. Random map style and played on no larger than regular (so we can get together to talk about what worked and what didn't before we start a multi-site game).
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot :(, 1996-Perot :(, 2000-Bush :), 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama :), 2016-Clinton :(

Comment

4th team, Trash Trip's Ass, started by NYE.

5th team, Roleplay Team, started by Togas.

Keep in mind, if you don't find some way to tell me you have a team, you won't be listed.

Comment

teams?

Umm, please excuse my obvious ignorance, but what are the teams for? How do they work? Is this gonna cost me anything?
          I believe we just become a speck of dust.

Elvis Costello

Comment

The team you join is who you will play the game with, together you will act as one person or rather one civ.

Also I have a suggestion that you don't list a team here until it has say atleast 3 members that way you wont get 8 teams and have 6 be of 1 or 2 people and then have people stop trying to get teams organized.

Comment

Will it be possible to join after the teams have chosen their civs(assuming there are slots left?)

Comment

Working...
              X