X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by History Guy
    OK, well, we'll consent to letting you burn Ghengis at the stake. We've wanted to do it for a long time in fact but never got around to it.
    Just like you never got around to leaving your capital to fight.

Just like you never got around to fulfilling your defense treaty with Lux.

Just like you never got around to helping Vox with an attack. (How long did the Roleplay Horsemen sit on a hill having a picnic before the Vox GS war was over?)

Besides, I'm not flammable...............

Leave a comment:

• rendelnep
    replied
    Gee! Bernard Gui I never did expect to see you here....

Leave a comment:

• Cort Haus
    replied
    Originally posted by History Guy
    OK, well, we'll consent to letting you burn Ghengis at the stake.
    And bring some mighty Legonian Divisions while you're at it, rendelnep, to help deal with these pesky GA-fueled three movers. You know it's in your interest.

Leave a comment:

• History Guy
    replied
    OK, well, we'll consent to letting you burn Ghengis at the stake. We've wanted to do it for a long time in fact but never got around to it.

Heretic! Recant! Recant! Ahahaha!

Bernard Gui
    Grand Inquisitor

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Works on Lego pieces anyway.

Leave a comment:

• rendelnep
    replied
    Alright then, We'll dunk him in cyclohexane!!!!! that should cause him to dissolve.... I hope.

Leave a comment:

• rendelnep
    replied
    (double post)

Leave a comment:

• History Guy
    replied
    rendelnep,

I think it is my place to do the burning around here!

History Guy,
    Grand Inquisitor with an avatar to match his attitude

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    What if "Beta" hadn't lost his "hound".............

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    I think the concern was over holey lego, not holy lego. But then I am a Voxian, so what do I know about either religion or building.

Leave a comment:

• rendelnep
    replied
    Burn the infidel!!!!! join th alliance there should be no mockery of the holy lego!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Winter
    I see some similarities between this and the common line of tought in Roleplay, perhaps Lego is being convinced of joining the Allies?
    The Grand Alliance has been speaking with Lego, yes. But they have rebuffed our offers to cut themselves a piece of the overbaked Stormplay pie...........

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Lego isn't designed for 5 year old kids, thats Duplo, and yes I believe Mega Blocks are better for that. As you get older you want more versatility and Legos are great for the budding future mechanical engineer........

Leave a comment:

• UnOrthOdOx
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Winter

I see some similarities between this and the common line of tought in Roleplay, perhaps Lego is being convinced of joining the Allies?

Oh dear, I may be on the receiving end of harsh language lobbed from across the sea!

Zargon already declared war on me. We will settle that on the Poker table.

I'm speaking here of the TOYS, not the team just in case that isn't abundantly clear by now.

And, the toys SUCK when made into these 'play sets'. You lose a large part of the ability to create ANYTHING like you had with the old normal BLOCKS. Most don't even have good ole regular bricks and can really only be used as designed. THEN top it off by the fact that this design falls to pieces and you have a model, not a toy. A trinket to look at nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• Nuclear Winter
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    BURN THE INFIDEL UNO!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X