IS IN ESPAÑOL Play the World??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS IN ESPAÑOL Play the World??

Hola.HELLO .ES QUE ME PASA LO SIGUIENTE YO ME BAJE Play the World DEL KAZAA EN INGLES Y ME GUSTARIA QUE SI HAY ALGUNA FORMA DE PASARLO AL ESPAÑOL MUCHAS GRASIAS DE TODAS FORMAS

EDIT: well, tecnically it was not a "how to" pirate it question but I guess it still counts as a no-no question on this site
    Last edited by Master Zen; March 3, 2003, 19:00.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

translation
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: IS IN ESPAÑOL Play the World??

Originally posted by DailosJavier
        Hola.HELLO .ES QUE ME PASA LO SIGUIENTE YO ME BAJE Play the World DEL KAZAA EN INGLES Y ME GUSTARIA QUE SI HAY ALGUNA FORMA DE PASARLO AL ESPAÑOL MUCHAS GRASIAS DE TODAS FORMAS
        En The Spanish Civilization Site, no te vamos ha ayudar con temas relacionados con la piratería.

In English:

In The Spanish Civilization Site, we do not go has to help to you with subjects related to the piracy.
        El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This site does not give support to any kind of software piracy... expect this thread to be closed soon.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I think DailosJavier's use of the term "kazaa" was the red flag - even it you don't understand Spanish.

Comment

Working...
            X