X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmxa1
    replied
    Originally posted by Traelin
    but I think it's time to try MOO3 and see if it's as good as people say (I've never played any MOO game).
    I am not a Moo3 basher, but it does have some issues. The battles are fun.
    I would suggest Moo2 or even Moo1 for your first run.
    At least look at some of the mods that do make many thing easier to take.

Is your game crashing at the same point all the time? Is it a modded map? If it is at the same point, post it and I will run a turn to see if it get past it for you.

Leave a comment:

• WarpStorm
    replied
    I don't know where you've been reading good things about MOO3, but it's a fiasco IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Traelin
    replied
    Man I'm pretty annoyed. I sat through a turn of the Germans nuking me (I hadn't nuked them), and the Iroquois and Vikings proceeded to empty their caches on the Germans. Everything went fine, and I proceeded to save before the next turn. Then the Carthaginians empty their stash on the Germans, and when I get to the beginning of my turn I attempt to save.

Alas, the SAME issues with the game crashing when I try to anything after the nuke exchancge is still there. I have been playing the same game for months now, in the hopes that I could actually finish it. I've been patient about this bug since 1.04, but I think it's time to try MOO3 and see if it's as good as people say (I've never played any MOO game).

Man, I really wanted to finish this saved game. *Mutter*

Leave a comment:

• player1
    replied
    Diplomacy editing is badly needed (we need to be able to make good sceanarios in order to get better Civ3 replayablity).

And maybe some bug-fixing (as always).

P.S.
    Although PBEM and Hotseat modifications would be nice, I just don't want to ask for too much.

Leave a comment:

• WarpStorm
    replied
    I'm pretty sure there'll be another patch.

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by minke19104
    Is 1.21f gonna be the LAST patch for PTW??

have a horrible day

hi ,

, there is still a lot left to fix , so lets hope not , ....

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• minke19104
    replied
    Is 1.21f gonna be the LAST patch for PTW??

have a horrible day

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by player1

I have no idea.
    Why this secrecy?

At this moment we have NO idea of any further development of Civ3.

Right?

P.S.
    Who said that chats were not informative.
    We always got some nice info from them.
    Like info on further development.

hi ,

no argue about that , .....

well no-one on Firaxis has responded on the question of why there is no chat , .....

this Q is been asked for a long time now , ......

Firaxis , please hold a chat

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• player1
    replied
    Originally posted by panag
    , , it does not mean that because there is no chat that there is no patch , ......
    I have no idea.
    Why this secrecy?

At this moment we have NO idea of any further development of Civ3.

Right?

P.S.
    Who said that chats were not informative.
    We always got some nice info from them.
    Like info on further development.

Leave a comment:

• Jaybe
    replied
    Re: Undocumented Differences in PTW 1.21f I have noticed

Originally posted by Jaybe
    Continuous bombard works. At least with naval units adjacent to enemy ground units. ...
    But, as most people probably already know, with ground bombard and adjacent enemy units, it still does not. (Assuming you have "wake if enemy units adjacent" on).

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by player1
    But at least in chats we got some info, like that there will be new patch, or that they are still working on MP, or what next will be patched, etc...

This more looks like that they've given up from further patching (my personal view, maybe I'm wrong).

hi ,

, , it does not mean that because there is no chat that there is no patch , ......

however we should have a chat

Firaxis

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• player1
    replied
    But at least in chats we got some info, like that there will be new patch, or that they are still working on MP, or what next will be patched, etc...

This more looks like that they've given up from further patching (my personal view, maybe I'm wrong).

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by SpencerH
    Whats the point of a chat? The chats were dominated by trivia questions. We've never got to ask any questions about the tougher issues with the multitude of previous patches.

hi ,

oh yes we did , ..... thats how Gramphos made his tool , ....

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• SpencerH
    replied
    Whats the point of a chat? The chats were dominated by trivia questions. We've never got to ask any questions about the tougher issues with the multitude of previous patches.

Leave a comment:

• player1
    replied
    How are we suppsed to make good sceanrios if there is no way to at least edit the diplomacy in editor.

How are we supposed to have good Hotseat exerience if it still has not some key features (mind you I still play it, but its still pretty much unfair).

AND WHY THERE IS NO PATCH CHAT!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X