Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PBEM anyone? 3-9-2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I am a little fuzzy on all the buildings CIV III Conquests has:

    Let me try to remember:

    Courthouse How about a unit with not only experience but extra strength? Kind of a leader for the troops to be able to follow?


    Temple A Mounted Unit to move about

    University An attacking Unit

    Harbor A Naval unit

    ColosseumA ranged like trebuchet

    Just some thoughts

    Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #17
      Paddy

      Can we make it where you can rush buy with gold?

      I would like to see the grounds around make a little more forimprovements as well as Marketplaces and then Banks increase gold revenue?

      Thanks

      Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #18
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Modo44
          you in??
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #20
            Take a wild guess.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Modo44
              Take a wild guess.
              SURVEY Sez Yippur

              (Gramps translates a Big yes)
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #22
                That would be correct.
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Modo44
                  That would be correct.
                  Great

                  Now please contribute any thoughts on what we could come up with for a scenario

                  Me and Paddy have been for several years now tweaking and my Thanks to him, he has a great many designs I have played.

                  My hat goes off to him

                  I have to tell ya, I get stumped by the WW2 Pacific one, its a bugger

                  I mean, the ai is tough and when your gfacing them like P!$$ed of Hornets, you will see how quickly things go from swell to OH MY WORD!!


                  Ok

                  Post away on any thoughts you may have

                  Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The idea od having buildings put out units is very interesting. One thing we have to remember, though, is that we need a scenario that actually allows for some building (i.e. a long one or one with cheap buildings), or we won't be able to play with this ability.

                    If you take a one unit per 5 turns approach, building something that takes 20 turns to complete, only to get a few units out of it before the scenario ends, would make little sense.

                    And just adding those abilities to buildings in an existing scenario would probably change things a lot in favor of the better developed civs (i.e. the differences between civs would become even bigger than originally intended).

                    In short: The cleaner the scenario start (less pre-built stuff), and the longer the scenario, the more interesting this modification would be.
                    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      good to have you on board Modo

                      which scenario shall we modify?
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Modo44
                        The idea od having buildings put out units is very interesting. One thing we have to remember, though, is that we need a scenario that actually allows for some building (i.e. a long one or one with cheap buildings), or we won't be able to play with this ability.

                        If you take a one unit per 5 turns approach, building something that takes 20 turns to complete, only to get a few units out of it before the scenario ends, would make little sense.

                        And just adding those abilities to buildings in an existing scenario would probably change things a lot in favor of the better developed civs (i.e. the differences between civs would become even bigger than originally intended).

                        In short: The cleaner the scenario start (less pre-built stuff), and the longer the scenario, the more interesting this modification would be.
                        Great

                        Tell us what you have in mind, no boundaries as we simply concoct what we want

                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          another idea on this is to start with a lot of cash
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                            another idea on this is to start with a lot of cash
                            Sounds good

                            Look, I loved that game we played Paddy where you had this massive airport supply staging area, so we are closely resembling what it would be like.

                            I am very open to suggestions as this will no doubt be Epic

                            Gonna be awesome

                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              cheers mate

                              the main question is which scenario we rip a part
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                                cheers mate

                                the main question is which scenario we rip a part
                                Hmm..I remember one, older scenario paddy. what was that..like maybe France,England with Musketeers and sort

                                my memory..slips


                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X