Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    Yup.

Sent. Combat report will be left out, because it was that depressing for me.

I gave up after 2 vet horsemen from the north died w/o a single hitpoint lost from a companion infantry. Blah.
    Bummer...for you that is, not for me. What was that about superior army there snoop.

Comment

Oh, and my new five-year-old calico, Maggie, says Hi to your three wonderful 'children', Beta.
      Meow back to Maggie.

But one of them almost got dis-owned last night. We were at the vets for the annual check up and shots. Usually goes OK, and we are in the room when the vet is doing the check-up. Simon went first - no problem. Oliver is usually a bit stubborn and problemetic, but last night he freaked completely. Eleanor got scratched pretty badly on her had, and I got bitten twice - pretty deeply, on my hand.

There was blood everywhere, Olly was very stressed, and the vet was appealing for calm from all. We let Olly get under a chair, calmed him down, into the carrier, and the hospital handlers finished the check-up.

Many band-aids and much wine later - Olly's parents have recovered.

Well, maybe not quite. Need more wine. Nice 2000 Rubesco un-corked for tonight.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Bummer...for you that is, not for me. What was that about superior army there snoop.
        Nah, you just have a superior RNG. My army is cooler.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• *BUMP* Anyone out there?

Comment

• I am but not for long. (More about that later)
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Save is with Paddy, i imagine, who's probably totally drunk on vacation right about now ...

Comment

Save is with Paddy, i imagine, who's probably totally drunk on vacation right about now ...
                I thought he was due back....does anyone know when he's supposed to make his grand reappearance?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• From the absence thread:

Originally posted by BigFree
                  He said a week starting on the 23rd, but he also said he would chek in once a day as well. but, that has not happened. We will just wait for him to return.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• That would be today, australian time, right?

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking Snoopy.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• sorry for the delays the spice will flow

to Wittlich

the spice will flow
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Check out the other meso game paddy, we were thinking you'd be the seventh ... I forget where the thread is, but i can dig it up if you need to (I started it if that helps)

Comment

• Or you can just look up to the top of page 8

Comment

• And the games move forward...

1950BC Turn sent to Con.

Comment

• Ill be posting here until further notice.

Send some spice my way
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X