Civ 3 Diplogame - Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 3 Diplogame - Sundays

We're looking for 5-8 dedicated players to play a civ3 diplo game every Sunday starting November 2nd. The game will either be on a large earth or Europe map

If you're available for this game, leave your hours available and any suggestions!

i'm available practically all of sunday, though i dont like to wake up before 10 EST, and if i have big tests comming up i may be cramming at night.

I'd love to play on a large world map though.

BTW, who's WE?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSIVE MANIC DEPRESSSIVE

Comment

Are you and your voices going to be 2 of the players, or 3?

I'd love to BTW, but I can only cut out 3 or 4 hours in the afternoons Mountain time on any given Sunday.

Also of note, we might get better results if we stick to groups of people who are relatively close to each other as far as Internet topography is concerned.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm up for it, when are we starting though? Don't have PtW yet, probably be a few days. I'd be able to manage something between 12pm and 2am on Sunday, got alot of time to waste, just don't wake me up early, heh. And is it too early to choose a civ? I'd like to play China, heh.
          "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

i'll take the Celts.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Would like to join you if I may. On the East Coast and have the majority of Sunday available.... Email- Magnus_marcus@yahoo.com
              An army without profanity couldn't fight it's way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. -Patton

Comment

Working...
              X