civ3 and scenarios - any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ3 and scenarios - any news?

has firaxis (or any other reliable source ) said anything specific about scenario creation and civ3?

In particular - will the civ3 scenario editor and scenario capabilities be similar to to prior civ2 releases, FW, TOT, etc?
    What news feature will be added? What will be transferable from old scens - converting an entire scenario (with some adjustments) for the new rules would be nice, but how about events files, pedia.txt, rules.txt, etc. I presume graphics will be easy to import (since they are just GIF or BMP files, though the templates may change, ) . How about maps?

LOTM
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Nothing certain thus far.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

People will certainly be able to make scenarios and mods, but nothing specific has been said yet. I believe civ3 will ship with at least one or two scenarios, maybe a whole pack! (But probably just a couple)

Comment

Working...
      X