No announcement yet.

Rome's 25 Years of Emperor Skrobism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All MGLs we get from here on out should be turned into Armies of Legionary IIIs.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

re: Maximus MGL
      I agree. He appeared mid-turn 4. I got him away from the battle and to the nearest city to await more troops to join him.

re: "Yatchs"
      It's a typo that won't go away. I'm sure that I will pay for this next tyme I misspel sumthing.

re: Carthage
      No. They have not been crushed. The navy is strong. We will pay for focusing on L IIIs and ignoring the Sea. They are willing to pay us for peace now, but I signed alliances against Carthage with our neighbors. So, do we anger the Macedonians, Egypt (are they even in the game?), and the Goths to save one city and make a little gold? Or do we tough it out? That is the question we should be debating on the Floor.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

No need to wait for troops to form an army, just form an empty shell at the city and wait for the troops before leaving.
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Eqypt is in the game. But they are in a geographic position in which it makes no sense to attack them.
          Templar Science Minister

Comment

I don't have the latest save but I think the army of legions there together with the barracks will be able to hold the city.

Comment

re: "No need to wait for troops to form an army, just form an empty shell at the city and wait for the troops before leaving."

Well that's why I headed back to the city, but it's my fault that I didn't create an empty Army. I hope that we didn't miss out on another GL in turn 5 d/t this. Sorry.

re: Egypt in the game
              I know that they are in the game. I spoke with Cleopatra, got them to ally against Carthage. I just never see their troops moving.

re: Egypt too far to fight.
              Yes. Kind of like Persia?
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

read my lips..ARMADA

no we need to build an ARMADA to defend agaisnt the Carts boat club?
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Which is why I took Navarch Jagjef's suggestion seriously and began the Classis Choreae Nubia.

Comment

Go Naval....

Let the "Classis Choreae Nubia" raise her white (?) wings over the sea.
                    Neo Voxian and
                    President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

Welcome Navarch. I hope the navy suits you.

Comment

Thank you, Ex-emperor Scrobism. A finer ship has never sailed on this water.
                        Neo Voxian and
                        President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

Working...
                        X