Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ai is waiting for me and won’t build Apollo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ai is waiting for me and won’t build Apollo.

I just played some waiting games hidden in a corner to see which tribes would fare the bettter in my maxiworld map and I’ve noticed something strange. The Ai never starts building Apollo before the human tribe has discovered space flight. Has anyone else noticed that. I’m quite sure it works that way for Test of Times.

------------------
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe
    Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Julius:

You're not alone. The Sioux Empire was far ahead of me in the tech race and deliberately waited until I was researching spaceflight before building the Apollo Program.

I could only watch helplessly as the Sioux built AP in a single turn and then constructed a 10,000-colonist starship in a matter of five turns and launched. The AI Sioux were the "supreme" power and, obviously, had built their shield levels up and then "capitlized" until I was a wee bit too close for th AI's comfort.

Eh, so what. I lost the space race. When everything is said and done, that colony on Alpha Centauri is all that's going to be left of independent humanity. For I shall rule all of Earth. Eventually.

CYBERAmazon
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Teepees on Alpha Centauri? What next?

------------------
      Founder, ACS Pedantry Institute
      Founder, ACS Gourmet Recipe Exchange
      Troll & Hydey Wrangler
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Finbar:

What next? Warp-propulsion battle cruisers from Imperial Earth. That's what! Did they really think they could escape the grasp of Earth so easily?!

CYBERAmazon
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Thanks CYBERAmazon. I’m sure you will have the last word with the Ai tribes and that it will be heard as far away as Alpha Centauri.
          You might be interested by this succession game : http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum1/HTML/001839.html?11

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X