No announcement yet.

Don’t shoot Mister! I’m only a Caravan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Steve..... baby is due in 5 days ... but its really due when the little fella wants to come out

Yes i like to put pressure on all ai as soon as possible....... while furthering my postion..... contain then clobber is my motto.... and like you stated before... hit them hard when your military has a strategic advantage, which is usually always

------------------
    I am the kind of guy who likes to eat cereal in the morning while watching tv in my undershorts.
    - Roger Clemens
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

How can you tell when a caravan is mapping or trainspotting or whatever? I've never seen them do anything except go to a town or block my way now and then (which I figure they're doing on purpose).
      Jack

Comment

And if the caravan starts tearing up roads, you KNOW he's up to no good...

Comment

Hehehe. I always just figured the dumb bastards were lost. Even when they are supposedly "mapping" they end up going back and forth over areas they've already mapped.
          "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
          Jonathan Swift

Comment

LOL at Bird and DAVEV....... who really knows with those caravans..... but a route is a route and i will take it except in my capital where i must establish all three routes.... unless no one demands my commodity

Comment

MYOLDE if the caravan spends its whole time in your area and doesn't go to a city.... its is mapping unless the demand city is your last and furthest one away

Comment

Working...
              X