Hi gang I know you can't wait for me to tell you all of my keen incite andprespective into the greatest game ever made except for Super Mario brothers which is of course the Civilization II game by the great Siv Myers! But maybe some of you guys are really good at Civ II to just like me! Which would be great because i need some help beacuse the AI keeps beating me at the Civ II game by Siv Myers!

Right now I'm playing the Civ II game by Siv Myers on warloard level which is a lot harder than the deity level that a lot of you loosers play it on! So there! Cram it! So playing a a really hard levil like warloard isnt very fun for ole' Civ ****** because I keep losing to this little trick the AI does! Whenever I build my ironclads the AI nukes them! And that makes me mad because i really like ironclads because it means you have steam engine and you can research railroad which doesnt cost any movment points! See how much I know about Civ!

So how do I pertect my ironclads from nuclear missles i ask you! Should I stack units or what! Please help because I want to win at warloard so I can move up to chiftain which is the nuber #1 level of the great game of civilazation II by siv Myers!

Later!