Clear All

• conmcb25
    replied
    Henrik?

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    Hi guys!

As I'm leaving I've downloaded the lasted posted file and removed my own password. Please, play on from this file.

Good luck everyone!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    henrik if possible please play this weekend. Yaro leaves on thursday and I would like him to get one more turn in before Eivind takes over.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    There is nothing special. I'll remove the password just before leaving or the next turn, that should come as soon as Henrik and then Steve will move

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Originally posted by Kobra
    I was Denmark in the PBEM playtest of this scenario until I had to go away in the army, so I am familiarized with this scen. Well, I've ended up in the navy and serving in a camp very close to my home, so I will be able to play as Sweden if you want me!
    Welcome Kobra (Eivind)

The Danes and Ottomans have lined up against the Spanish, Hapsburgs and I believe the French.

The Swedes (you) and the English (me) have thus far stayed nuetral. Officially the English deplore the Danes allying with heathens but we have remained nuetral thus far. I would talk with Yaro on anything else going on with Sweden.

Leave a comment:

• Eivind IV
    replied
    I was Denmark in the PBEM playtest of this scenario until I had to go away in the army, so I am familiarized with this scen. Well, I've ended up in the navy and serving in a camp very close to my home, so I will be able to play as Sweden if you want me!

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    Well, what can I say?

Sweden is a very minor civ, with few units but an interesting future. My Sweden army was going to capture two or three cities in Rusia in the next turns...

So that's not only an interesting game, but also one that don't consume too much time!

Don't be shy! Replace me!

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Henrik is up and then we need to find a replacement for Yaro.

There is a couple of weeks but unless we want this one to die, we better start looking.

Leave a comment:

• yaroslav
    replied
    Guys, I'm leaving (as you can see at http://apolyton.net/forums/showthre...threadid=106954), so we must to find a replacement for me in this game...

Do you know anyone that could volunteer to do so?

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    Turn..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    I'll play tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied