No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No prob then, but on his profile it said he hasn't posted anywhere in 3 months, not just here. He's changed his flag but not posted?
    Attached Files
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• APEC, India, and NATO

Yeah where is Jimmy popping up at?
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• NATO and Arab League Joint Statement.

This month NATO seems to find itself at war with the chinese despite numerous attempts at a peace treaty, so NATO bombers have destroyed a few tank convoys caught out in the open. However NATO wishes to point out that it desires peace with china and that it will do anything to achieve that goal but if peace isnt signed in the next turn then NATO will exterminate the Chinese menace, have a nice day

The Arab Leagues forces stand ready to aid our valiant NATO allies. All our forces have been moved to face the chinese menace, despite our friendly dealings with the regime in the past if our allies call for our assitance we will have no choice but to respond with full force.

BTW is it something in the events which cause the chinese tomake war on everyone??? Seems a bit off for china to be killed over that
        Attached Files
        Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• What the hell?

It's been a while but I could swear I made peace. Just because it hasn't been officially set up with the stinkin AI that doesn't mean you can feel free to bomb me! Is this just an excuse for an attack you wanted to make, or what?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• You know i actually wasnt going to attack you at all, but it came up that i was at war with you and well i suppose i got carried away Sorry about that i didnt actually kill much, just a few partisan, so consider honour absolved
            Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• APEC would like the clarify China's diplomatic standings: She is at peace with every nation. There has been much confusion in the past and we would like to correct it.
              NATO, better attention next time
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I guess it's no problem, just pay more attention.
                Attached Files
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• OK APEC issues the following ultimatum to China.

1. Remove your engineer from the vicinity of Nanning immediately

2. Remove your partisans in Manchuria from the area of my cities.

3. Armored forces have surrounded your troops attempting to destroy RR tracks. We will let them go once you acknowledge the hill west of the broken RRs as the provisional boundary.

we await your response and appreciate full compliance.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Those tracks weren't in your official territory, but fine.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• ehrm who's playing India anyway?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• ANZAC
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Sorry forgot to post my turn. Nothing happened
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ANZAC, I think that that's the wrong file - we're up to November now
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• here's the save
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Case's go methinks.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X