Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reismark
    replied
    MacUser: You might want to post an identical thread in the OT so more people see this....

Anyway, I would definitely be interested, but it would depend on the date...

------------------
    reismark@nycmail.com
    "Please provide the date of your death." - IRS letter
    The Millennium is Here! Run For Your Lives!!

Leave a comment:

• SuperSneak
    replied
    I think it is a great idea...
    Unfortunately, I live in....
    <-----------

------------------
    Bring it!

Leave a comment:

• Scouse Gits
    replied
    Is Kansas City on the Bakerloo Line? Must get a new Underground map - never know where you might end up!
    -----------
    SG (2)

Leave a comment:

• SCG
    replied
    well, the problem is they turned the railroad in my town into a rail-trail, so I can't cover those 18 road hours to KC instantly Combine that with the 20+ hr road trip i have to take to Orlando for a cousin's wedding this weekend, and I think this grad student would be very road-tripped out if i did both

Leave a comment:

• MacUser
    replied
    I'm surprized, no US responses!Really, no one is intested in meeting some of the people we play and chat with? I realize that this breaks the internet safety rules ("...the victims each meet the alleged serial killer in an internet bulletin board which discusses war and world domination..."), but I can't think of a safer more public place to meet!

Give me your thoughts, maybe it's not such an overwhelming brillent idea...

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Leave a comment:

• MacUser
    replied
    LOL!

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad

Leave a comment:

• finbar
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by MacUser on 06-26-2000 10:40 PM
    (way cool petting zoo).

Gee, MU, when I first read this I thought it was a typo - a "z" instead of a "t".

"Way cool petting too" ... ?

That would've dragged a few people along.

------------------
    finbar
    Mono Rules!

Leave a comment:

• finbar
    replied
    Bugger it, I'll come to yours!

------------------
    finbar
    Mono Rules!

Leave a comment:

• MacUser
    started a topic First Annual Midwest-US ACS Barbecue!

First Annual Midwest-US ACS Barbecue!

What daya think? Possible? Interested? I figure Kansas City is central to the continent so everyone can come! For those who don't know, KC is famous for beef, barbecue and jazz! I figure we order either Arthur Bryant's or Smokestack BBQ and party at Overland Community Park/Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead (way cool petting zoo). Why this park and zoo? Well, I think more than a few of us would bring the wife and kids, and this is a GREAT park!

So, seriously, any interest in this grand experiment? If we can pull this together, Finbar might be convinced to cater an ACS Down Under/Olympics bash! (Ferrets welcome!)

------------------
    Different is GOOD!

AOL IM--JacSamDad
Working...
X