X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Brenzaida
    replied
    Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
    I find that with all other factors being equal, the AI will tend to develop faster (expansionistic) in ToT than in the other versions.
    It looks that way to me too. But I wouldn't dare to make it a scientifical calling.
    BTW, I almost always choose the expansionist opponents, as they seem to be the tougher to beat, especially in gigaworlds handmade, with lot of resources and good terrain

Leave a comment:

• twoflower
    replied
    the ToT AI=Satan
    MGE=evil but very nice compared to ToT
    2.42-haven't played

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    No size 1 OCC possible in MGE either, since you can't retain alliances. Overall, I like MGE better, since you get a better challenge in scenarios, compared to 2.42.

Leave a comment:

• Six Thousand Year Old Man
    replied
    I find that with all other factors being equal, the AI will tend to develop faster (expansionistic) in ToT than in the other versions.

Leave a comment:

• Scouse Gits
    replied
    The main difference is simply in the aggressiveness - which goes in that order 2.42 < MGE < ToT.
    OCC is virtually impossible in ToT the AI is so nasty, but better - NO.

SG[1]

Leave a comment:

• Zabba149
    started a topic AI Differences 2.42 v. MGE v. ToT

AI Differences 2.42 v. MGE v. ToT

Could someone please explain to me the differences in the AI between Civ 2.42, MGE, and Test of Time ??

Which is the best and which is the worst? Are any of them really that much different?
Working...
X