Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zedd
    replied
    I agree with Hydey, fast expansion and city growth is going to be essential, but I want to see our start position before casting my ballot

Leave a comment:

• Zedd
    replied
    StuporMan,
    As citizens we need to know the thoughts and plans of our president. As the only one actually playing the game, your input is vital to making informed decisions. So please Vote away.

Leave a comment:

• StuporMan
    replied
    I do not know what the policy is on the ruthless dictat... er, I mean graciously elected leader voting on these types of polls, so I will refrain from voting for now.

I should have a starting location up by tomorrow morning. That should help us make a more informed decision.

StuporMan

Leave a comment:

• Hydey
    replied
    more size 5 cities will enable more scientists for faster research.

Leave a comment:

• rjmatsleepers
    replied
    My initial thoughts are that we are going to have a lot of trouble with corruption. That suggests to me that we need to go for an ICS type strategy. Churn out the settlers and cram in the cities. Apart from any technologies we start with, we will need to trade for more (or get them as tribute). If we are going to get any beakers, they will come from scientists which means at least one size 5 city. That will presumably be our capital. The rest of the cities can be kept small. As far as location is concerned, I suggest our leader chooses the first spot that will support a size 5 city - don't spend time searching for anything better.

What do the rest of you think?

RJM at Sleeper's

Leave a comment:

• rjmatsleepers
    started a poll Demo Game #5 - city planning

Demo Game #5 - city planning

Settlers to build more cities
    77.78%
    Barracks to train our warriors
    0.00%
    Warriors to defend our city
    11.11%