Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dauphin
    replied
    I loged in again and instead of being allowed to post my reply lost my post and I got this message:

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

I had that happen once, when submitting a thread in the EU section. Logged me out for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    That is my exact problem, Martin. Glad I'm not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    Re: Why am I being logged out for no reason.

DP - Sorry

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    Re: Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Originally posted by Grrr
    Usually when I come into Apolyton I open all the threads to which I want to reply or just read (large amounts of them), grab a cup of coffee, and 5 minutes later start replying. However, every time I seem to get logged out about halfway through, losing my quick reply windows, and in the first page, I type my message in the quick reply box, it comes up with the login window, I login, and it loses my message. Is their any solution?
    Yeah this is really a serious problem I just lost a post I loged in over the post reply button and wrote a long reply. Afterwards I was finished I hit the Submit Reply button and then I saw this log in window. I loged in again and instead of being allowed to post my reply lost my post and I got this message:

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

So Marcos I followed a valid, when will this be fixed? Or do I have to notify everytime the webmaster, when I get this error message until I got enough on his the nerves, so he will fix the problem?

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Caesar the Great
    replied
    looks like no one knows....

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    Stop spamming this thread and give me some answers

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    I don't use cockies, the information that I am logged in should be traded through the links, but it doesn't work if I use the edit option or the reply with quote option I have every time to relog in if I use one of the two buttons. BTW that would be nice if I could write my post deconnect me from internet and afterwards just press the submit reply button than get the relog in page and be allowed to post after relogging in instead of loosing my post.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Buck Birdseed
    replied
    Who says there is no reason?

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    I used to experience the same thing, but not for several months now.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    I browse Poly with two windows, one window got logged out whilst the other remained logged in. That was amusing to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    That is nasty. The thing here is that I only get logged out when I open many threads, otherwise nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• Lefty Scaevola
    replied
    Once, over at civfanatics, I would get loged out every time the banner ad refreshed or rotated.

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    But that is not the case in the forum and thread pages themselves. My browser only rejects the popup ads .

Leave a comment:

• Lefty Scaevola
    replied
    I have also experience this sometimes when my browser security settings (java, activeX, etc) reject some content from the page or from the ads.

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    All control panel settings are right, and I have reset my cookie several times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X