Censorship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship!

Don't worry, this isn't a polemic against an evil Apolyton dictatorship!

Would it be possible to remove the censorship from the SMAC Fiction section? I'm sure all of the other writers there would back me up.. Its just sometimes the swearwords needed.
    I can understand if there are technical problems that you don't want to bother about. Thanks anyway.

------------------
    "Your test shows that you have an obsession with bone and human materials. very original"
    -Comrade Dan
    Res ipsa loquitur

sorry, this can not be done

Comment

But I have a dire need to say ass, ****, ****, and eat my slutty ****.

My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH
      she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Never mind. I guess I can say ass.

Ass ass ass ass ass.

Can I say ****?

------------------
        Case Closed.or
        Thread's dead baby, thread's dead.-MikeH
        Shut the f*ck up! Game over.-Venom
        Halt Schnautze, Arschloch!-C.G.B Spender
        Thread Closed" but if you want to continue the debate come visit ACOL where the posting is free and the moderators absent.-Jokerman
        This thread is being aborted, like your mother should have done with you.- Me!
        You are all a bunch of morons... try again when you know what the hell you are talking about.-Ming
        Buy Stuff-EBay
        My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
        from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
        --MarkG

and by MikeH
        she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Hi EK Long time, no see.

------------------
          CASE CLOSED!

Comment

Working...
          X