Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkG
    replied
    Merc, i dont have PSP installed currently. could you do a psd version of it(keeping the vectors)?

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    along with one of Yang's quotes
    which one?

Leave a comment:

• Mercator
    replied
    I have much bigger (705x705) bitmap and PSP7 vector (so any minor faults can be corrected quite easily) versions of that Hive symbol.

I'm sure MarkG is in a better position to add the Apolyton thing and whatnot...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Frankychan
    replied

Whoa, thanks for the replies guys. And thank you Mercatore Uno for that lovely Hive symbol.

Well, to be safe, I think the Hive symbol is good enough. I'm not having any luck finding a "good Hive symbol". The ones I find are either of poor resolution, or have those "game lines" in them. If it would be ok with you, can you do the symbol, MarkG?

But I would like to have 'Apolyton' underneath it in small lettering to indicated where I bought if from.....along with one of Yang's quotes.

Thanks for helping me out guys.

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    hmm perhaps we could use the hive background, but it's firaxis copyrighted...

Leave a comment:

• Mercator
    replied
    If you think this looks close enough (don't have SMAC myself, so I had to go by the Hive avatar), Frankychan/MarkG, I've got a bigger one where that came from.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mercator; April 18, 2004, 09:52.

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied
    Thanks Markos.

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    are you going to do the graphic yourself or do want me do it? if the later finding the initial hive logo in big resolution and being precise on what you would like would mean a much faster result

Leave a comment:

• Frankychan
    replied
    SOLD!!!

I just gotta hunt for what I want on the stein and I'll be sending an email. Probably just gonna have the Human Hive symbol on front w/APOLYTON underneath it, and on the back have a quote by Chairman Yang in italics.

Does this sound do-able?

(Thanks MarkG for putting up with my constant n00b questions. )

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Come to think of it Markos, what is the size limit of the picture you can put on the stein?
    for best quality you need a 2493x900 pixels (8.31x3 inches) image

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    Also, do I send the email before or after I make the purchase?
    eeeeer before making the purchase

Leave a comment:

• Skanky Burns
    replied
    How would you purchase a custom stein before emailing Markos?

Were I to buy another stein from the store, I would get my avatar put on it.
    Come to think of it Markos, what is the size limit of the picture you can put on the stein?

Leave a comment:

• Frankychan
    replied
    Friggin Sweet!

That classic stein will do. All I have to do is send an email describing what I want? Also, do I send the email before or after I make the purchase?

I MUST HAVE A SMAC-HIVE RELATED THING NOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    and to answer the original question, custom products are done at no extra charge

Leave a comment:

• DrSpike
    replied
    Well there are more than one of us. Obviously I meant one gf apiece.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X