This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doc
    Well if I had 16 hours of free time a day I would spend most of that playing not posting, with bouts of posting between play sessions.
    Yeah, maybe even interspersed with going outside now and then.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Surely you jest.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

Most of my male inlaws have beards
        wahts worng with beards ????
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• What's NOT wrong with beards? Unless you need to store your breakfast until lunchtime

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I don't see me on that list...

Comment

• ha kids, never understand the value of beards !!!!!

Comment

• As if to prove Jamski's assertion Raz turns up on cue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  What's NOT wrong with beards? Unless you need to store your breakfast until lunchtime

-Jam

http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/default.asp
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Some religous cult with beards... scary

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      Some religous cult with beards... scary

-Jam
                      Pretty cool actually, we went to a purim party/dinner/scroll of esther reading at our local Chabad on Purim. Dinner was Morrocan themed, food was excellent. on the minus side, despite the tradition of getting drunk on Purim, no alcohol was served although i did see the rabbi carrying a small bottle of vodka with him at the end of the event

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                        Give them your account, you'll reach double deity in no time
                        My mom said that it is a great idea.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• beards are beautiful , or so my Girlfriend says :LOL:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Why, does she have one?

Comment

• grrr get off my thread !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X