Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) Smiley
    replied
    Anun, just because your words are backed by nucular weapons does not mean you can nuke your steins.

Leave a comment:

• Lancer
    replied
    Before posts stopped counting in the OT I bought a large coffee mug which I use daily, a sweat shirt which my pa-in-law uses, and a baseball cap.

Since posts stopped counting in the OT I haven't bought anything.

Hey...the admins must be punished!

So the stuff I want can wait until they cave under the preasure. Current games such as CivIII and Conquests are sales which they have lost as I've aquired them elsewhere, future game sales really depend on improved behavior on their part.

Btw, I invented the 'Get Civilized' motto.

Leave a comment:

• CapitanGarlic
    replied
    I'd like one of the "kittens" shirts. Unfortunately, I'm cheap.

Perhaps when I have a job somewhere other than K-Mart...

Leave a comment:

• Sarxis
    replied
    I bought one of those "My Words are Back by Nuclear Weapons" steins a couple years ago. It is awesome for a double sized cup of hot coco or tea, or a nice root beer float.

Not microwave safe, however (which I learned the hard way!).

Leave a comment:

• Bloody Monk
    replied
    That's a snappy looking ball cap though. Nice colors!!

Monk

Leave a comment:

• MarkG
    replied
    i got a big cup, a 3-years mousepad as well as a kittens one, plus a white t-shirt

sorry, no photos availiable

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    It's getting off-topic with all your Chips & Bits and Amazon.com/.de./.fr/.ca/.co.uk referal orders. The topic was about "Poly stuff", i.e. ACS merchandise from CafePress.

Forgot to say that I would have wanted to order a frosty mug, but they quit with those.

Leave a comment:

• Carolus Rex
    replied
    I haven't.

I don't think I would buy clothes; I feel too much like a nerd already (spending all the time that I do on Apolyton), putting on a T-shirt would only make it obvious...

I could buy a cup, though.

Carolus

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO

I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?
    I take it you mean just by typing amazon.[ext] where [ext] corresponds to the code of your preferred country? The answer is no.

On a related note: in case it has not yet registered with folks for one reason or another, late last week I updated Apolyton's homepage that includes to include the links to our primary affiliation points for easier access and greater exposure.

------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Leave a comment:

• PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by lord of the mark
    i ordered an Amazon book through 'poly.
    Forgot about that. I have also. It's easy to forget to go through this site when you are going there. I wonder if there is anyway for 'Poly to get credit if you go to amazon directly?

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Re: Who here has bought Poly stuff?

Originally posted by Smiley
    And those who have, share your stories!
    I have purchased Apolytonware on several occassions. These items have been for myself as well as some members of my family. I have always been satisfied with the products I have ordered.

-----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Leave a comment:

• :) Smiley
    replied
    It's too bad they had to change it to "nuclear power" for the license plate frame.

Leave a comment:

• Kuciwalker
    replied
    My parents wouldn't let me get the "MY WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS" shirt, so I got the "I civ, therefore I am" shirt

Leave a comment:

• Bloody Monk
    replied
    The shirt looks to be comfortable and well made. Clock looks great too.

Monk

Leave a comment:

• ixnay
    replied
    This is me in my stylish Apolyton 5th birthday long-sleeve Tshirt.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X