X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child of Thor
    replied
    Ok.....thanks for the pointers, I've got accept all cookies set in my browser but still no luck.
    I have found out this strange thing. I can download fine from links that take me out of Apolyton to peoples own websites. But any file that seems to be stored at Apolyton gives me that odd message. I've tried from different locations, using different ISP's and still the same problem?!

Leave a comment:

• Solver
    replied
    As far as I can see, it says that all access options are default. Maybe a cookie issue?

Leave a comment:

• ixnay
    replied
    Your user access settings might be messed up. An admin would have to look at it to see, though.

Leave a comment:

• child of Thor
    replied
    No it's not that - when i click on any file to download(e.g a zip file on someone else post that they have attached to be downloaded) then i get this message every time. I'm not trying to edit anything and i've downloaded plenty of times before - now i just get the message above?

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    You might have clicked on the wrong icon. That always appears if you try to edit somebody else's post, unless you are a mod.

Leave a comment:

• child of Thor
    started a topic Can't download.

Can't download.

Hello, when i try to download any flies i get this message,

'Forum Message
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules. If you are trying to do a search, you need to register(for free).
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you havent recieved your activation mail, you can request a new one to be sent to you
    Logged in user: child of Thor [logout]

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page. Forgotten your password?'

I am logged in so it's not that - any suggestions?
    I'm using Apolyton directly(not through my email etc) and have no other programs running? It's a new problem - I've downloaded posted files before(like game Mods etc), and no settings have been changed that I am aware of. I don't think i've been bad(to get banned)
Working...
X