Coup Attempt - ALL secretaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:14.

Comment

It's still a few hours, but I'll announce you the winner already, unless I suddenly get huge protests from anyone, which I doubt.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

-Enigma Resigns-
        Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:05.

Comment

I have received suggestions for me to take the SFA position. The last few days I have been trying to contact the current SFA to see if a quiet transfering is desired. However seeing that the position is under coup I suppose I could present my willingness to share the work. Currently I have a very heavy load for the ACDG team game so if anybody else is interested in this position I will not try compete with him. However if I am to take this position I will make my best effort to do what I am supposed to do.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I support younghu Honghu for SFA

and if MWIA dosn't appear Sec Defence will do fine if its on offer.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
              SSSE: Enigma_Nova
              SFD: Enigma_Nova
              SFR: Enigma_Nova
              SEP: Enigma_Nova
              First Secretary of Central Hive Island: Enigma_Nova
              You now have much power....However you must NOT let that power get to your head.
              Meditation is the key to saving yourself from the morass of responsibilities that have now been enstrusted to you.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

-Enigma Resigns-
                Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:04.

Comment

Well I offered to help not to please. But if I am pleased I wouldn't mind to please back. If what you really wanted is a one man show then go ahead I will not stand in front of a bull dozer. So let me know. If you'd like the help I'm here for whatever it is worth. If you think it's better I be booted, oh well. No bad feelings either. But I don't do deputies. Sorry.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Enigma I think you have mis read the posts ( but I can see how).

Honghu for Sec Foreign Affairs SFA

and I indicated my interest in Sec of Factional Defence. SFD

Also it may be you meant to write Secretary instead of Deputy. As you will remember a deputy position was instigated to help out with absent Secretaries.

Our interests, Comrade, are the betterment and progress of the Great Hive and at its most basic the continuation of the Hive.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

-Enigma Resigns-
                      Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:03.

Comment

Boo! Hiss!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Oh no! Enigma is showing counterrevolutionary tendencies! What shall we do now? Let's summon the Crimson Guards!
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

From the constitution:

Politburo

The members of the Politburo are appointed by the General Secretary, the Chairman of the Politburo. The Politburo can at most consist out of nine members. Criteria for selection are political influence, activity rate (especially on turnchats) and representation of the most important political tendencies. The Chairman of the Council of Ministers is an automatic member of the Politburo though.
                            Tasks and functions:
                            · In case of a constitutional issue, the judges for the Supreme Court will be volunteers of the Politburo.
                            · A majority of the Politburo can veto any decision of an executive government official.
                            The General Secretary has the right to appoint and remove the members of the party's Politburo.
                            You have ways to counter any counter-revolutional movements, Maniac. Appoint me into the politburo. I will fight along with all of you for the Party.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

-Enigma Resigns-
                              Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:01.

Comment

Enigma, before I begin, let me say that I'm absolutely stunned that anyone would be so unspeakably arrogant as to post what you just have. This is not your game, it's a collaborative effort, and that you think you can control it indicates quite clearly that you have no place in it. You were allowed to take over most of the Secretarial positions because no-one else wanted to fill them, and you did, but that does not in any way give you the right to try to make yourself the supreme ruler of the ACPSG.

Anyway, having read your post, all I have to say is that I'm damn glad that this is only a fictional nation yo're trying to take over. If this was a real nation, you'd have to be thrown out by force. That you feel resentful (of the world, it seems) is no excuse; you want to run this game yourself, and cause it, in effect, to cease to be a Democracy Game (and I know you'll bring up the title, but remember: it was given that name to be one more suited to the Hive, not because it was meant to be a genuine police state). What you want, it seems, is a single player game; and given that I don't know why you bother with this, given that a single player game would be immeasurably easier for you to set up and run.

Anyway, having said that, I will say one more thing: if you succeed in making yourself the ruler of this game, I want no further part in it. Period. If you get your way, there'll be no point in staying.

P.S. Your post might have been worth something had it contained something more than a long-winded rant full of self-aggrandisement and attacks on other members of the ACPSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X