X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    -Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:01.

Leave a comment:

• HongHu
    replied
    From the constitution:

Politburo

The members of the Politburo are appointed by the General Secretary, the Chairman of the Politburo. The Politburo can at most consist out of nine members. Criteria for selection are political influence, activity rate (especially on turnchats) and representation of the most important political tendencies. The Chairman of the Council of Ministers is an automatic member of the Politburo though.
    Tasks and functions:
    · In case of a constitutional issue, the judges for the Supreme Court will be volunteers of the Politburo.
    · A majority of the Politburo can veto any decision of an executive government official.
    The General Secretary has the right to appoint and remove the members of the party's Politburo.
    You have ways to counter any counter-revolutional movements, Maniac. Appoint me into the politburo. I will fight along with all of you for the Party.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    Oh no! Enigma is showing counterrevolutionary tendencies! What shall we do now? Let's summon the Crimson Guards!

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Boo! Hiss!

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    -Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:03.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Enigma I think you have mis read the posts ( but I can see how).

Honghu for Sec Foreign Affairs SFA

and I indicated my interest in Sec of Factional Defence. SFD

Also it may be you meant to write Secretary instead of Deputy. As you will remember a deputy position was instigated to help out with absent Secretaries.

Our interests, Comrade, are the betterment and progress of the Great Hive and at its most basic the continuation of the Hive.

Leave a comment:

• HongHu
    replied
    Well I offered to help not to please. But if I am pleased I wouldn't mind to please back. If what you really wanted is a one man show then go ahead I will not stand in front of a bull dozer. So let me know. If you'd like the help I'm here for whatever it is worth. If you think it's better I be booted, oh well. No bad feelings either. But I don't do deputies. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    -Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:04.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    [SIZE=1] Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
    SSSE: Enigma_Nova
    SFD: Enigma_Nova
    SFR: Enigma_Nova
    SEP: Enigma_Nova
    First Secretary of Central Hive Island: Enigma_Nova
    You now have much power....However you must NOT let that power get to your head.
    Meditation is the key to saving yourself from the morass of responsibilities that have now been enstrusted to you.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I support younghu Honghu for SFA

and if MWIA dosn't appear Sec Defence will do fine if its on offer.

Leave a comment:

• HongHu
    replied
    I have received suggestions for me to take the SFA position. The last few days I have been trying to contact the current SFA to see if a quiet transfering is desired. However seeing that the position is under coup I suppose I could present my willingness to share the work. Currently I have a very heavy load for the ACDG team game so if anybody else is interested in this position I will not try compete with him. However if I am to take this position I will make my best effort to do what I am supposed to do.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    -Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:05.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    It's still a few hours, but I'll announce you the winner already, unless I suddenly get huge protests from anyone, which I doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    -Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:14.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    I vote in favour on all the positions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X