Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrWhereItsAt
    replied
    I monitor the place, having been one of the two people who started this initiative (along with Darkness' Edge). Am unsure where he got to, but I have long since realised that the victors in polls were not what I wanted at all. I feel there is/will be too much RP, and the Politburo thing is just weird to me. I also object (partly for historical reasons of my own ) to a Constitution.

Thus, although all of these are just personal and I could never expect a whole game to change just to accommodate me, these are the reasons why I am not active in a game I so wanted to have set up.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    Yay! It's been defeated.

Now we can all go back to sleep

Leave a comment:

• Drogue
    replied
    I think we shouldn't. I haven't had much time lately either, but that will pick up, since I should have more time soon.

Leave a comment:

• Lemmy
    replied
    Don't freeze. I didn't have much time lately to post because of personal reason and exam period....and also the lack of a savegame. At least i couldn't find one, so i assumed we didn't start the game yet...

But i just saw the turn report thread and i'll get the savegame from there.

Leave a comment:

• Octavian X
    replied
    Yes, it is a new game. Just give it a little time, some TLC, and it should be fine.

BTW, I wasn't there due to homework problems...

Leave a comment:

• Vander
    replied
    I have not been here for the weekend just because of a very busy weekend. As for the inactivity, I could try to throw together a RP thread or something...

Leave a comment:

• AdamTG02
    replied
    It's been two hours. Give it time.

As for myself, I'm withholding my vote until I see whether this stirs up any activity in the forum. It hasn't yet, to any significant degree...

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    I'm the only one whos voted in this poll. After all this time.

Which STRONGLY indicates that yes, we should.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    started a poll Should we freeze the ACPSG?

Should we freeze the ACPSG?

Yes
    35.29%
    No
    58.82%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Xenobanana
    5.88%
    In the month of September the ACDTG was humming of activity. During that time the idea was proposed to start a second "ACDG", this time back a single player game. It took a while to get things organized, but finally we managed to get our own forum and our own special scenario.
    Since then however the activity has stayed at a very low pace. Despite the many A's and B's in my "Your participation rate?" poll, I can only observe there are hardly any discussions or polls organized about game matters. The ACDTG seems to be suffering from a similar inactivity, where several of the "veteran members" are too busy IRL and can't spend as much time anymore on Apolyton. There have been similar periods where there was a low activity in the ACDTG, and after a while the activity increased again, but this time the inactivity here in the ACPSG has been lasting right from the start of the game.
    Therefore I was wondering if we should freeze the ACPSG until more members become active again. I certainly want this game to go on, but it is impossible to continue the ACPSG right now if there aren't any polls and discussions.
Working...
X