No announcement yet.

ACPSG/ACDG3: Basic government structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another YES vote. This form of government is truly glourious, comrades!
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

I hope we're going to vote on all of these except maybe the Party Sec every now and again.

We could also have a game trigger that ousts the Party Sec and has an election to determine the new one (the old one can stand again), so we don't need to have any ill feelings for refreshing the office. This trigger could be a change in SE for example, so the Party Sec election would be a side-effect of a beneficial (and necessary) SE change as opposed to something that might offend the Party Sec of the time. This way we know there will be some times that the Party Sec will be in trouble (RP perspective), and the RP of the ousting and the election could be magnificent! Otherwise ousting the Sec would be on someone's initiative and could cause hurt feelings - this way even the incumbent could get into the RP with no ill feeling, as they knew they would face re-election!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Any thoughts on this...?
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

You mean general secretary? I think there needs to be someway to remove them (revolution ) Maybe changing SE government structure as you suggested. Also, bear in mind that most people who started the last one didn't finish, including both candidates for the first Commissioner. That shows that whoever starts as General Secretary may leave at some point, and need replacing.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
          X